Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   One wierd thing about Tommy and Kat (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8943)

Turbo Guy 06/05/20 10:04 PM

Re: One wierd thing about Tommy and Kat

I always thought Justin had a crush on Kat. Obviously Kat wouldn't go out for him at that point. But now that Justin is well into adulthood, I could see those two ending up together .

Turbo Black 06/05/20 10:05 PM

Kat and Tommy would already been together long before Justin was that age. Besides it would still be a little wierd for Kat to be in a relationship with Justin in his adult years.

Astronema 06/05/20 10:06 PM

PR is always weird with couples. At least those two got together, some couples are just dropped like Trent and Kira.

Ranger Onyx 06/07/20 09:27 AM

That scene of them holding hand in Good as Gold pretty much confirm that that are a couple. Tommy mentions how there are other things then being a Power Ranger.

Power Sentai 06/07/20 09:28 AM

DID puts the rest any doubt whether Tommy and Kat end up together.

MMPR Forever 06/07/20 09:29 AM

I love Ninja Steel but I think its in its own universe like VR Troopers. So I don't think thats our Tommy and Kat. Obviously Kat isn't secretly evil in this universe.

Rangerlord 06/07/20 09:30 AM

I thought it was cool they included that in the episode. It would have been easy for them to just not deal with the long held belief Tommy and Kat were together.