Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Katie a mutant? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6674)

Pretty Kimmy 11/20/17 11:50 AM

Re: Katie a mutant?

Mutants usually lookee like monsters, wo I would say no.

Chef Mia 11/20/17 07:02 PM

She was a grade 1 mutant or something .

Goldar's Revenge 11/21/17 06:14 PM

The future clearly is a totalitarian dictatorship with a strict class system. Its prtty clear all the people of Millennium City are mutants. The less human looking are just treated like the only mutants. And our treated like the lower class. Thats how racism works unfortunately.

Diabolico Rising 11/21/17 06:16 PM

I don't know. I would think the human like mutants would be more scary. Ransik is more human looking and this seems to make the people of the future fear him more

I Love Lothor 11/22/17 06:23 PM

She wasn't a mutant. But i never believed in the whole Time Force is evil thing.

Time Force Omega 11/22/17 06:32 PM

She was a mutant just like everything else in the future. Its ironic how they hated themselves when they presecuted "the mutants".

Powermaster 11/22/17 06:43 PM

She was a super human not a mutant.

Dustin Dude 11/25/17 08:05 PM

It was odd that they had Katie had civilian powers while the other human Rangers didn't.

Dino Charger 11/25/17 08:28 PM

I never though of Katie as an actual mutant. But now that the thread starter has brought it up...It makes me think it could be the case. Very interesting...

Princess Org 11/25/17 08:49 PM

Maybe Katie was secretly the Mutant Princess? She was hidden with a human family due to prejudice and the fact Ransik would have wanted her power for himself.