Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Does the backstory to Samurai ruin the PRU timeline? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6555)

MattEmily 05/30/17 08:37 PM

Re: Does the backstory to Samurai ruin the PRU timeline?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samoa Joe (Post 53952)
But wouldn't RPM take place in the future than and require time travel?

also why would time travel be an issue? we already have Time Force and S.P.D. that take place in the future.

Samoa Joe 06/05/17 01:15 PM

Just seems too cluncky for me. Its bad enough, having to come up with reasons why Time Force and SPD would travel back in time.

MattEmily 06/05/17 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samoa Joe (Post 66298)
Just seems too cluncky for me. Its bad enough, having to come up with reasons why Time Force and SPD would travel back in time.

it's easy with Time Force
1. they're destined to go back in time
or
2. it's an incident that triggers too much of a change in the time stream and they have to get involve so that it doesn't prevent too many changes.

Guardian Ranger 06/08/17 08:57 PM

Not really because nothing says that there were pre MMPR Rangers on Earth. just because there are a few teams that had predecessors that weren't Rangers themselves, doesn't mean that there can't be some of them that weren't Rangers.

Green Saba 06/10/17 09:52 PM

It just confirms that there were past Ranger teams. Super Megaforce makes this even more apparent.

Kimberly Hart 06/10/17 11:33 PM

I find it weird that there were old Rangers ?. Zordon says the Wild West Rangers were the only humans to become Power Rangers until the MMPR team.