Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Re:Who Was The Best Couple? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1684)

Hirokazu no Miko 06/01/01 07:32 PM

I think Adam and Tanya would have made the best couple. Same with Chad and Kelsey. Instead we get never ending Tommy love triangles. Thanks, Saban. Well, they did end in the show, just not with the fans.

Poweranimals 06/01/01 11:44 PM

I think they were couples. In Turbo, you could tell Adam and Tanya were together. And by the looks of things in "The Fate Of Lightspeed", I'd have to say Kelsey and Chad ended up together.

Hirokazu no Miko 06/02/01 02:15 AM

Yeah, weren't the Chad and Kelsey scnes cute in the fate of lightspeed? And of course we can assume Tanya and Adam were together... But I meant Saban never actually went out of their way to show it.

JustAnotherBlueRanger 06/02/01 04:51 PM

I don't think Saban would go out of his way to do anything if it weren't for his ego.

Emerald Phantom 06/22/01 04:27 AM

Tommy got the most romance stories in the show (serious relationships). The only person to have dated more than anybody has to be Billy. All the girls were throwing themselves at him. He becomes a Ranger and all of a sudden he gets the girls. This also shows that you don't have to be bitten by a radioactive spider to marry a supermodel.

JustAnotherBlueRanger 06/25/01 09:57 AM

billy never had girls throw themselves at him.

Marge was very much like him, for example.

The only girl he flirted with heavily was Tamara and she was a 1 episode wonder.

Cestria is debatable.

I think Trini was the girl he was most clearly attached to, even though it was overshadowed by Tommy and Kim.

PurpleRanger 06/27/01 05:11 PM

Didn't I post here already?
Anyways, Jen & Wes are the best couple :p

GaoSilver 08/01/01 09:31 PM

Jen and Wes!!!!!!!

P.S. Would you like it if my custom signature was

A. Surrender or feel the sting of my anti-terrorist low-life
mag-popper. - Big Guy- Big Guy and Rusty

B. The world only makes sense if you force it to. John Cable-Robocop: Prime Directives

C. Life is Pain And Pain is Life- one of my own

please answer im getting tired of:

MiChaos 08/02/01 06:43 PM

Custom Signiture

Option B is a good one. Option c would depress me too much, even if it has some truth in it ;)

Dustan03 08/06/01 08:04 PM

i voted for kimberly and tommy. when was tommy with katherin?