Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   VR Troopers Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   The Save VR Troopers Campaign (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3251)

PRangerX 08/04/12 07:32 PM

Re: The Save VR Troopers Campaign

I believe there was one for Super Nintendo or Genesis.

MattEmily 08/04/12 07:58 PM

You are partially correct. There was 1 for the Genesis but I believe the other system it was for was for the GameGear.

scott 08/14/12 08:42 PM

VR troopers and masked Rider are two of My Favorites show so my question how many more people need to sign up

coop 09/06/12 04:52 PM

Me and my firends are big fan of Vr trooper and beetlbogers an would like to see then back the air againt. so we asking you if you could mack that haveing in near futuer.

coop 09/06/12 05:01 PM

Can you ask about ttaffbh and super human samuria for me I keep
hoping to meet at power morphicon or at comic-con but had no
luck

ericyoung 09/13/12 06:18 PM

Is it possible for you to get some mystical knight on here or Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

MattEmily 09/13/12 08:25 PM

What do you by "on here?" Are you asking for someone to rip episodes and then upload them to a site and post the site's link here?

Derek 09/25/12 06:26 PM

This was my favorites action series i use to watch this with my borther all the time before you cancelled it. Im a fan of mmpr and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

curtisparke 10/29/12 08:22 PM

It would be nick to see the old classic again I tries find the show on my compter but alaway have no luck so can you put masked riders and kamen riders on to

jasonlee 10/29/12 09:04 PM

IT possible for you to put masked rider or Beetleborgs on as will I just like the bug cosutme also my firends will like see some classic Mighty Morphin power rangers or kamen rider dragon knight so if please could let us kown I appreciate it