Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Cruger was Tommy's protege (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7617)

Lion Tamer Org 12/20/16 01:48 PM

Re: Cruger was Tommy's protege

I don't agree. They seemed to fight tottally differently..I don't think they had any relationship at all. Tommy was just an historical hero to Cruger.

Summer Is Rich 12/20/16 05:03 PM

It seemed like Cruger just knew Oliver as an important historical figure. And felt it was an honor to fight with him.

Sailor Moon Ranger 12/21/16 12:50 PM

Why can't they be just two good characters that aren't related at all?

Itzy Bitzy Carter 12/21/16 08:34 PM

SPD was created on Sirius. Tommy had nothing tondo with it. I think it was more likely Cruger was Tomny's age or even older.

Jungle Master 12/21/16 09:28 PM

Its possible. But I don't see why it needs to be true. I doubt this will ever be proven as canon.

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 08:31 PM

Tommy would never work with a shady character like Cruger. And Cruger is no Tommy.

Green With Envy 12/22/16 08:41 PM

It would be pretty cool if this was the case. It would be a nice connection between MMPR and SPD. I think it would make a lot of sense as well. Cruger did fight like Tommy as Shadow Ranger.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/23/16 11:44 PM

Its more likely Tommy met up with Cruger at somepoint and the dog taught him a few things.

Eradicator 12/24/16 12:10 PM

SPD started on Sirius. Isnia was likely Cruger's mentor. I don't think Hexagon formed SPD since it was started on Sirius. I do think they infiltrated it once it got to Earth. Tommy was already retired by the time of SPD.