Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Gem and Gemma (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7624)

Superhero Galaxy 12/20/16 01:43 PM

Re: Gem and Gemma

Way too goofy to be Sixth Ranger like. PR really has gone too over the top with extra Rangers lately.

Samurai Mentor 12/21/16 07:03 PM

I would have preferred more serious characters. It would have been better if at least one was serious. Especially since they had to survive in a decimated city .

Rita's Pita 12/21/16 09:14 PM

They were the only characters I liked. They were fun and comedic. Doctor K was too much of a snob.

Jungle Master 12/21/16 09:17 PM

They kind of reminded me of the Wonder Twins. I wonder if that was intentional?

Delta Max 12/22/16 11:56 AM

They would have been better off as just two old friends of K that she lost. And didn't fully apreciate until they were gone. It would have added to the tragady of the character. The Rangers could have been brand new characters.

Dic Dubber 12/22/16 12:19 PM

RPM deffinitly needed characters like this..They made the rest of the season much more watchable. As they were very funny.

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 08:24 PM

The two characters were funny. It was too bad they were wasted in a serious season . The show needs more charactersharscters like his if it ever hopes to get back on track. Neo Saban has tried but they just can't produce another MMPR.

Green With Envy 12/22/16 08:36 PM

I only saw a few episodes with them..They did seem strange. They just didn interest me that much.

Inner Senshi 12/23/16 08:44 PM

Why can't characters be funny? They were a lot of fun.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/23/16 11:26 PM

I liked them better in the second half when they seemee to mature a little bit.