Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wesley Collins was terrible (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7674)

Crazy Ranger 01/09/17 10:09 PM

Re: Wesley Collins was terrible

Wes was the perfect Red Ranger, I agree with Quasar Saber.

Kameron Poe 01/10/17 12:58 PM

On the contrary, he was a great character. Its good to have characters that start ofrr with flaws and become better people. Eric was far frrom perfect himself in the beginning. Niether was Jen or any of her team for that matter.

Samurai Forever 01/10/17 06:36 PM

He was just boring. Time Force was pretty average to be honest with you.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/11/17 12:23 PM

He seemed like a pretty nice guy to me. He wasn't really spoiled in the sense that made himna snob. He just felt trapped inside his bubble. He was willing to work once he joined the Rangers.

Captain Codfish 01/11/17 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 62531)
I really liked Wes. The characters of Wes, Jen, and Eric were all great. And helped to make Time Force one of my favorite seasons.

I agree, some of the series best characters.

Time Force Rules 01/11/17 06:45 PM

Wes was the best Red Ranger. He had a great character. He had the most characterization out of any Red Ranger. I don't see how he was overrated. No Red Rangers measures up to him at all. I like how he had his flaws and had to overcome them. His journey was perfect based on the storyline of the season.

Call Titanus 01/12/17 12:16 PM

He was kind of a winer..Which was a step down from Carter, who was such a brave hero.