Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Facts (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7729)

MMPR Forever 01/27/17 07:10 PM

Re: Power Rangers Facts

If the first movie doesn't deliver, I hope the sequel is a soft reboot that is more true to MMPR. Maybe we wont need one, if the second tralier is the true tone of the movie.

No Green Spandex 01/27/17 07:12 PM

Considering the Green Coin was in the possession of the first Rita, it makes sense to have her be the one to possess it in the film.

Todd Oliver 01/27/17 07:15 PM

I like that they are taking the fact Rita had the coin in the TV canon and writing it into the movieverse from the get go. Its smart to play with that idea and take it further.

Roman Ranger 01/28/17 12:38 PM

I had to laugh about the Japanese Footage fact. Since thats common knowledge. But I guess people outside the fandom might be confused about that.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 01/28/17 12:58 PM

Its actually less known than you would think outside our fandom.

Kelly Power 01/28/17 07:12 PM

This article isn't written for die hard fans. Its written for the people that haven't watch the show in years. The type of people who would probably be surprised to see that it's still on the air.

Jen's Revenge 01/29/17 07:00 AM

They should have mentioned how Time Force would have had 52 episodes and a posibkwe movie in the original plans.