Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Space Patrol Delta (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7776)

Goldar's Revenge 02/26/17 12:58 PM

Re: Space Patrol Delta

The characters weren't outright jerks like OO. Sky even learns to be a better teammate. But they just kept resetting their personalities to suit the plot. But outside of Jack and Sky's arrogance, I would say the Rangers themselves were fairly likeble. And to go a step further, very likeable in some cases. They are light years better the Overdrive Rangers.

Overdrive Omega 02/26/17 12:59 PM

I think the Overdrive Rangers get a bad rap because people don't like OO or Benta. The acting and characterizations were fine.

Uncle Steve 02/27/17 08:49 AM

OO was fine, it just wasn't spectacular.

Ranger Hero 02/27/17 09:44 PM

SPD had potential ( it even had its moments) but ultimately was not dark enough. The ending just wasn't satisfying.

Wesley Smallings 02/28/17 04:45 PM

SPD was pretty solid for me. Jack and Sky annoyed me sometimes. But overall it was a good season. They also get point for originality and being inventive. They did do a lot of ambitious things besides just copying Dekaranger.

Dino Guts 03/02/17 10:59 PM

I don't think they fully took advantage of the future concept. And the characters never really seemed to learn anything. And when they did the idea was repeated later.

A Gia To Remember 03/07/17 05:14 PM

It definitely was a fun season. The characters were very likeable.

Ivan The Terrible 03/08/17 07:12 AM

I think they were pretty selfish and very unlikable. They all had their own agendas that they put ahead of their Ranger duties. They really could act like spoiled children at times. Which is amazing, since Z and Jack came from poverty. It didn't help that there mentor had PSD and really wasn't fit to lead Earth's SPD Branch. The guy needed serious help.

Trakeena's Revenge 03/10/17 11:25 AM

Gruumm was missing something. The villains just were all over he place. Thats what I didn't like about the season.

Massive Ego 03/11/17 11:53 AM

SPD was just so horrible. I don't know why the fandom has become so forgiven of it since it aired. I remember the venom most fans had for it. Too bad the show has remained horrible.