Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Concern over the movie hype (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7779)

Captain Codfish 02/26/17 12:48 PM

Re: Concern over the movie hype

I don't think the second trailer makes it look like a kid show. Its just showing people that the movie does have some levity and plenty of funness. I am sure the material will take itself more seriously overall.

Massive Ego 02/26/17 12:49 PM

I'm going to have to agree with Codfish, for once they have done everything right. Of course if the movie ended up being bad I will change my tune.

Yellow Fan Forever 02/26/17 12:54 PM

I like the new Yellow Ranger's attitude. As much as I like the Trini, the new one needs to be her own character.

Delta Black 02/26/17 03:55 PM

They probably did go a bit too lighthearted after the first trailer.

Zordon's Legacy 02/26/17 09:26 PM

I think they have done a great job! I am very excited.

Eradicator 03/05/17 09:36 PM

I think the mainstream audience is going to be confused if this is a kids movie, comedy or adult action adventure.

PRangerX 03/07/17 03:58 PM

I did see the second trailer again, and it did come off as better. I think the quick tv spots of it colored my opinion more. I do like the latest Rita spot. I still do have concern with luring in the mainstream audience.

Zordon's Legacy 03/07/17 05:02 PM

I think the longer second trailer was good. The tv spots don't do it justice. The Rita one is good, hopefully there are more better ones to come.

A Gia To Remember 03/07/17 05:12 PM

I think the hype has been very strong. I don't see how they could have done a better job.

Carnisoar 03/13/17 07:06 PM

It feels like they don't know if they want to this to be a kids movie or an adult film. I just saw an article where the director mentioned putting a post credits scene in the middle of the credits since younger viewers might not want to wait through the whole credits. So is this pg 13 movie for an older audience or not?