Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did they do nothing for Ninja Storm? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8592)

Bansheera's Revenge 02/10/18 07:21 AM

Re: Why did they do nothing for Ninja Storm?

It would have been interesting to see how PR would have handled the anniversary of Ninja Storm if they did adapt the special.

Goldy Fan 02/10/18 07:51 AM

When have they ever had an anniversary for just one season?

PRangerX 02/10/18 08:06 AM

I was surprised that Toei did the Hurikenger Anniversary. Its not something they usually do for a single Sentai.

Chef Mia 02/10/18 11:35 AM

It probably wasn't in the budget.

Kimberly Hart 02/10/18 11:41 AM

Another reason could have been the expense to buy the special from Toei. And producing a new episode yourself would be even more expensive.

MMPR Forever 02/11/18 10:09 AM

Ninja Storm is nothing special. And is certainly no ones MMPR. They tried and they failed to reimagine MMPR. If any series gets its own anniversary special its MMPR.

Astro Delta 02/11/18 01:02 PM

Why would they? It was ten years after the fact and its not like Ninja Storm is that memorable over any of the other recent seasons.

Time Force Traitor 02/11/18 01:17 PM

It would be nice to honor past seasons like this. It would have opened tthe door for more nostalgia team ups. I would love one for Time Force.

Ninja Storm Fan 02/11/18 02:02 PM

I'm sorry but none of those other seasons compare to Ninja Storm. We should be getting new Ninja Storm seasons, movies,action figures, comics, ect.. Power Rangers is in the past, Ninja Storm the present.

Usagi Reborn 02/12/18 11:29 AM

Ninja Storm was fine but you have a grandiose idea of just what it means to the legacy of Power Rangers. MMPR isn't necessarily the best in my eyes either but it is the most well known.