Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Question About Lost Galaxy Premiere (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8876)

Noble Leo 05/20/20 12:27 AM

Re: Question About Lost Galaxy Premiere

It would be interesting to see just how it was decided who should be invited to join Terra Venture.

Tommy's Dragonzord 05/21/20 10:20 PM

There is no way Leo could get a passport and the guards new it.

MattEmily 05/21/20 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesagog Lives (Post 77167)
I don't think those guards were too bright. I am more confused with how Leo never got arrested for being a stowaway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos Ranger (Post 77168)
Most likely, the Rangers used the Megaship to hack GSA's files to give Leo a reason to be hear. Leo was even able to sign up with the GSA with these fake credentials.

They really didn’t seem to question much.
How did both Maya and Leo both get the okay to be on the colony without passports? Damon didn’t have one either and how did they handle Karone? They didn’t even question her or the sudden disappearance of Kendrix yet they wondered about Mike and his disappearance but the High Councilor pretty much waived it off saying what happened didn’t matter as long as he was safe and sound

Blastr Zack 05/22/20 04:44 PM

I thought it was crazy when the councillor just waived off Stanton's question.

Piccolo's Legacy 05/22/20 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 77318)
They really didn’t seem to question much.
How did both Maya and Leo both get the okay to be on the colony without passports? Damon didn’t have one either and how did they handle Karone? They didn’t even question her or the sudden disappearance of Kendrix yet they wondered about Mike and his disappearance but the High Councilor pretty much waived it off saying what happened didn’t matter as long as he was safe and sound

Its funny how there answer to the hard questions were just waived off. I wonder If thats why they just dropped the secret ids for Lightspeed? It didn't really matter in Time Force. Outside of Mr. Collins learning Wes was Red Ranger.

Lord Leo 05/23/20 04:32 PM

They must of known he was Lord Leo . Who had this annoying habit of magically being able to do things. And hogging the spotlight of course.