Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Alex should have stayed dead (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6515)

PRangerX 03/17/15 10:18 PM

Re: Alex should have stayed dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 53583)
Did you not like Eric? Inthink it worked out for the best personally.

I thought Eric was an great character. Just was a bit disapointed when I first got the news. Once I saw the show I loved it.

MattEmily 03/18/15 11:51 AM

I personally thought it would've been interesting if it was Alex instead of Eric not that Eric wasn't an interesting character all his own but it would have changed things in Power Rangers if it was Alex since it would've made things rather ironic since in Timeranger Captain Ryuuga was supposed to be the original Time Fore.

PRangerX 03/18/15 12:07 PM

I like that he was a three demensional character with complicated intentions. He was one of the first Rangers to really by come one for personal gain. At least at first. This made him different and separated im from other Sixth Rangers. He was also the first not to be really part of the team.

Kimmy Repulsa 03/18/15 12:10 PM

Eric was annoying since he was always wining about Wes having all the opertunities and blaming other people for his problems. Yet Wes just tried to be his friend and ended up going on his own to make his own way.

Inner Senshi 03/18/15 12:12 PM

Eric was just a big jerk. He ahould never have been a Power Ranger.

I didn't like Alex either. He was a real jerk to Jen and the team. Its no wonder his girlfriend left him.

Captain Codfish 03/18/15 12:13 PM

A character can be unlikeable and still be a great character. Eric was a great character. Mostly because of his unlikeable qualities.

Usagi Reborn 03/18/15 12:17 PM

Alex was in a terrible situation and reacted the way most would act. He thought the Rangers were fulling around and had a different way of doing things. Its a credit to him that he was able to realize his mistake and be the bigger man. He did give Wes the morpher back willingly. Which took a lot of guts.

Astronema Karone 03/18/15 08:57 PM

in my opinion if a ranger falls in the very first episode their not worth being brought back