Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should the Psycho Rangers come back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8406)

Tzachor Era 12/26/17 12:38 PM

Re: Should the Psycho Rangers come back?

If Tzachor was still around, it could happen. He made the call to reuse the Beetleborg's suits.

Ginger Snap 12/26/17 12:53 PM

Well they did come back in Galaxy.

MattEmily 12/26/17 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzachor Era (Post 71182)
If Tzachor was still around, it could happen. He made the call to reuse the Beetleborg's suits.

no he didn't that was Koichi's idea and the suits were still in usable condition since it hadn't been that long since B-Fighter the last ep of B-Fighter was in '96 and Wild Force aired in 2002 so the B-Fighter suits probably were close to their shelf life as were the B-Fighter Kabuto suits also even if Tzachor was still around it (in regards to the Psychos I mean) wouldn't be happening since he would still be on his cheap shtick.

Sentai Rules 12/26/17 02:30 PM

It all up to Super Sentai and how they decide to recreate those characters or not. I don't expect them to go back there though.

MattEmily 12/26/17 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Rules (Post 71216)
It all up to Super Sentai and how they decide to recreate those characters or not. I don't expect them to go back there though.

hard to know what Toei will do though I mean who would've thought they would've re-created Daizyujin?

Ninja Ranger 12/31/17 11:55 AM

I think its better to leave the Psycho Rangers in the past.

Miki1988 12/31/17 01:40 PM

Agreed. The characters were written off the show in PRLG. It's bad enough that they began reusing old monsters even during MMPR. Not to mention Gasket's arena in Zeo. The Psycho Rangers were actually well-written characters with an amazing storyline. Bringing them back would just undo the awesome ending they had.

I'm actually thankful that they didn't use them in Forever Red, or any other anniversary or crossover episode.

MattEmily 12/31/17 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 71498)
Agreed. The characters were written off the show in PRLG. It's bad enough that they began reusing old monsters even during MMPR. Not to mention Gasket's arena in Zeo. The Psycho Rangers were actually well-written characters with an amazing storyline. Bringing them back would just undo the awesome ending they had.

I'm actually thankful that they didn't use them in Forever Red, or any other anniversary or crossover episode.

Old monster suits are one thing (most were re-purposed so you couldn't tell anyway) but in the case of seeing previous identical suits in Zeo yes that was bad not so much in MMPR though since at least there was a purpose for them.
Bringing the Psychos back wouldn't undo the ending they had.

Bandai Guy 01/01/18 10:26 AM

I think it could happen if Saban Brands gets Bandai to do it. But there has to be an angle for Bandai that invovles selling toys.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/01/18 10:53 AM

I would have liked to have seen a psycho silver.