Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What other parallel universes would you like to see? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8940)

KimandTommy 06/02/20 06:44 PM

Re: What other parrellell universes would you like to see?

I think Kat would have been like Astronema and Kim would have rejoined the team.

Usagi Reborn 06/02/20 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 77824)
I think Kat would have been like Astronema and Kim would have rejoined the team.

You know I would. argue with you. But since we are talking about possible AUs, anything is possible. So there could be a universe like that. Kat could also simply be brainwashed again or turned into Cyber Kat.

Zabitan 06/04/20 09:26 PM

That all reminds me.

How about the universe where Zeltrax was Jason, and Elsa was either Kim or Kat.

Frankly Jason 06/05/20 03:30 PM

I always thought it would have been interesting if Zeltrax was Jason.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 06/05/20 03:33 PM

Jason was Zeltrax. He just forgot his true memories and only remembers his hate for Tommy. Everything Doctor Oliver told Kira was a lie. He knew full well Zeltrax was the former Red Ranger.

Tommy Hater 06/05/20 10:17 PM

Re: What other parallel universes would you like to see?

One where Rocky is the Green Ranger like the original concepts. Not the Rocky we got on season 2. This way Tommy would never have been created to hog the spotlight.

Goldar's Revenge 06/05/20 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed (Post 77859)
Jason was Zeltrax. He just forgot his true memories and only remembers his hate for Tommy. Everything Doctor Oliver told Kira was a lie. He knew full well Zeltrax was the former Red Ranger.

No, he was clearly Terrance Smith and not Jason. There is no evidence that he was the former Red Ranger. The season was very clear that he was a new character named Terrance Smith. A rival of Tommy's post Turbo.

DinoThunder Purple 06/05/20 10:20 PM

Re: What other parallel universes would you like to see?

I wouldn't mind seeing an AU where Jason is brainwashed into Zeltrax. And joins the team as Trassic Ranger or something.