Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jen's Revenge (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8950)

Tommy Angel 06/16/20 07:38 PM

Re: Jen's Revenge

Yeah Time Force took itself way too seriously. Except for a few of the comedy episodes. But most of the series was way too serious. I almost quit PR until Ninja Storm made it fun again.

KimandTommy 06/16/20 07:39 PM

Jen and Wes have nothing on Kim and Tommy.

Storm Hater 06/22/20 03:16 PM

I would rather have episodes like this that have one inconstancy with the Sentai then crap like we got in Ninja Storm a few seasons later.

Krypto Ranger 06/22/20 03:18 PM

It was a great Jen focused episode. Probably the best of the season.

Circuit Knows Best 06/22/20 03:42 PM

I agree it wasn't far fetched for her to be so emotional that she would almost cross the line like that. The story of the episode works well actually.

Bonic Ranger 06/22/20 03:47 PM

They totally ruined the arch here by having Alex end up being alive. Since Jen forgiving Ransik at the end would have been more powerful.

Kyle Luna 06/22/20 08:13 PM

It is funny how Jen's whole reason for revenge is taking away when Alex comes back. And by that point she is in love with Wes. Whether she wants to admit it or not.

Goldar's Revenge 06/22/20 08:17 PM

Alex is actually a very sympathetic character. He is the one that got hurt and did nothing wrong. He wound up losing the love of his life. Not that it was Jen or Wes' fault either. But Alex was a nice guy only trying to do the right thing. When he went back in time he was only a hard ass because he was trying to complete the mission. He knew that the timeline was in great danger. He was the bigger man when he realized Wes was the right person to be Red Ranger. He legitimately loved Jen and cared what happened to her. Lets also not forgot he thought the team was fooling around and became too contaminated by being in the past. But he knew he was wrong later on.

Wesley Smallings 06/22/20 08:19 PM

I'd be pretty pissed him Wes stole my girlfriend too.

Ranger Eagle 06/22/20 08:23 PM

He didn't really steal his girlfriend though. Jen and Wes just naturally fell in love and didn't even admit it until long after Jen dumped Alex. She clearly wasn't going to marry Alex Wes or no.