Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Most Memorable PR Moment (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1625)

Cross My Line 03/25/02 10:17 PM

and Hogday Afternoon to A Zeo Beginning. Talk about leaving us with a major bomb shell. And that has never been beaten. Zeo to Turbo... well it didn't really have that much of a move on, and Turbo - PRiS I haven't seen so can't comment on it.

But its really annoying, knowing that will never have another ending and beginning like there was to MMPR leading into Zeo.

Windgrail2 03/26/02 02:58 AM

But remember guys that Disney is at the helm now. Saban is yesterday's trash. The PR universe could head for another complete talespin concerning the annual new casts.

Cross My Line 03/26/02 04:01 PM

Actually Disney own it is turning out to be really sweet. Soon after it was obvious Dinsey were sinking their hands into FKUK, Time Force episodes have began to be shown uncut (FKUK had the habit of removing a minute or two of footage), but it seems Disney are actually doing what the fans have been crying out for.

MiChaos 03/26/02 08:38 PM

*cough*movie*cough*

Windgrail2 03/27/02 06:28 AM

Disney presents new Power Rangers movie- good.
Disney presents Power Rangers on Ice- muy, muy malo.

Cross My Line 03/27/02 05:07 PM

oooooooooooooooook.

Tommy 03/27/02 05:55 PM

Well, where to start, I always thought the passing of powers from Jason, Zack and Trini was memorable, its was the first time we saw a new "team" of rangers. "return of an old friend part 2" was a great episode, but I think the most memorable moment was when the last of the origional cast finally left - Billy and Tommy, i will admit, I became very emotional, butt to this day, I hope for a long overdue reunion. But out of all the memories, the death of Zordon hurt the most but the legacy will always live on. And what about Dimitria, whatever happened to her?
"Tommy"

Cross My Line 03/27/02 07:50 PM

Dimitria currently delivers pizzas, after it was discovered that she sucked as a mentor, so they fired her.

MiChaos 03/27/02 07:57 PM

She was meant to go to Eltare, to Help Zordon, but after repeated confusion she ended up at the Cimmerian planet!

Cross My Line 03/27/02 08:34 PM

and became Goldar's Lackey:D