Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly as a mentor (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8566)

Captain Codfish 02/12/18 05:52 PM

Re: Kimberly as a mentor

We are discussing and debating. Thats not fighting, so need to get bent out of shape.

PRangerX 02/12/18 05:53 PM

No one ia gonna ban anyone. This thread is perfectly fine and has been really interesting.

Sentai Snob 02/12/18 06:03 PM

Not unless Japanese Sentai brings back Zyu Pink as a mentor. But that isn't happening so no.

As for the latest Pink Ranger debate? None of the compare to Japanese Pink Rangers.

Smarty Pants Rose 02/12/18 08:59 PM

I would take Kimberly and Kat over Rose.

MattEmily 02/12/18 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge (Post 74233)
Jen Scotts is way better than Kim or even Kat. And thats not to knock them. Even if I am not a huge fan of Kim myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Snob (Post 74234)
Katherine was much better than Kimberly anyway. She felt like more of a well rounded character.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Dana (Post 74235)
Dana definitely deserves strong consideration.

Kimberly was pretty much just there to look hot and in the early episodes to look stupid when she didn't understand the Billy speech

Kat was just there to look hot but to create a better dynamic between her and the other Rangers she actually bonded more with the others compared to Kimberly.

I would have to agree that Jen and Dana are some of the better Pink Rangers and despite how bad Overdrive was I thought Rose was a pretty good Pink Ranger as well in fact she'd be in my Top 10. Kendrix is another Pink who would make my Top 10.

KimandTommy 02/13/18 11:26 AM

Thats not true! Kimberly was amazing! She the show going until Tommy joined and together they made MMPR a classic. Kimber!y was brave, smart, and a good friend. Not to mentioned the perfect girlfriend for Tommy. She helped him get through his power loss and was always there for him. No Pink Ranger can ever compare to Kimberly.

Green With Envy 02/13/18 11:49 AM

She was good but I think you are overrating her a big. Kat was just as good but in a different way. Cassie and Jen were also memorable Pink Rangsrs.

Massive Ego 02/13/18 01:41 PM

Jen is way better than Kimberly or any of the early Pinks. Kat was pretty good though. And I am not saying I hate Kim or anythig like that. I'd take her out of any of the crappy Pinks we have had in recent history.

Ninja Storm Fan 02/14/18 11:41 AM

Tori is better than anyone. But I would rather consider her a Ninja Stormer than a Ranger.

Disney Ranger 02/14/18 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Storm Fan (Post 74342)
Tori is better than anyone. But I would rather consider her a Ninja Stormer than a Ranger.

Tori and Kira are my favorite Female characters. They were so well written and came off like real people.I do really like Kimberly as well. Since MMPR is the only incarnation that is good outside of Disney's time on the show.