Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   SPD VS Mystic Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1186)

Rita repulsa 09/02/06 03:03 AM

Obviously, you don't!

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/02/06 05:29 AM

Oooh, Thats original, The last time I heard that was in a Forturne Cookie <_<. Why do I waste my time arguing with morons <_<. Oh yeah, ITS FUN ^_^ , You so ugly, Yo Momma had to feed you with a Slingshot!!

Phantom/Ranger 09/02/06 08:07 AM

just shut up rider.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/02/06 12:46 PM

If thats a come back line I'm the king of Pluto, And since its not a plannet anymore I can take it

PuRpLeHaZe 09/03/06 12:51 AM

what the hell? i'm not him. i actually feel insulted you would think i was. jeeze... but that doesn't answer the question why do you guys hate the moron? i know hes fairly stupid but is that it or what? wat did he do?

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/03/06 03:11 AM

Made a error, we tried to correct him, he got pissed, Then thought the Dragon Coin could be used in DT, with more errors, we corrected them, he got pissed off yet again, Then we could'nt take it, then they made Dupe Acounts, thats why we thought you were them as you defended them

Rita repulsa 09/03/06 04:48 AM

That's your version anyway......you're obviously not half as smart as you like to think you are!

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/03/06 08:56 AM

DUDE, THATS WHAT HAPPENED YOU IDIOT!!, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU MORON!!

Phantom/Ranger 09/03/06 09:45 AM

rider I wernt pissed cause you did'nt agree with the storie said about the green coin.
I got pissed cause you and cheet have giving me shit since I signed on this site, months ago. saying I should jump off etc, and for no reason.

PuRpLeHaZe 09/03/06 12:35 PM

lmao. yeah i noticed the fake accounts. so this is all you guys do, flame him? lol sounds fun.