Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Facts (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7729)

PRangerX 01/24/17 06:33 PM

Power Rangers Facts

Here is an article about Power Ranger s Facts

http://www.therichest.com/world-ente...FB-B&view=list

KimandTommy 01/24/17 06:42 PM

Re: Power Rangers Facts

It just shows you that Tommy is still the most popular Ranger. And no one beats Jason David Frank.

Samurai Forever 01/24/17 06:44 PM

I like how they have a picture of a Samurai Ranger but mention Charlie over Lauren.

Jen's Revenge 01/24/17 06:45 PM

Ome day we will have a full time female Red Ranger.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 01/24/17 06:47 PM

Im glad things ended up working out for Yost in the long run. It was so unfair he had to deal with all that when he worked on the show.

Kimberly Cares 01/24/17 06:54 PM

Luckily, we live in a nicer time. Especially when it comes to gay rights.

Goldar's Revenge 01/24/17 06:57 PM

The article doesn't really tells us much that isn't already widely known. Its more educational to people who have not been following the franchise closely.

Massive Ego 01/24/17 07:03 PM

Just another article designed to get hits rather than be anything of substance. And of course they make you click to 15 different pages.

MMPR Supreme 01/24/17 07:04 PM

It ia pretty cool Cranston started out as a voice actor on the show and comes back to the movie a far bigger star than he was.

KimandTommy 01/24/17 07:08 PM

I don't like how Movie Rita is supposed to be a former Green Ranger. She should never be considered in any form.

Usagi Reborn 01/24/17 07:09 PM

Is that even confirmed though?

Captain Codfish 01/24/17 07:12 PM

Its only been rumors so far. Its likely Rita possesses the Green Power Coin. But the article is assuming the rumors about her being the former Green Ranger are true.

Disney Ranger 01/24/17 07:32 PM

I wish they mentioned how how Disney owned Power Rangers. Casual Fans should be made aware of that.

Massive Ego 01/24/17 07:32 PM

There better off not knowing to be honest

Disney Ranger 01/24/17 07:57 PM

I think more people might watch if they knew Disney owned it. And if hey did , perhaps Disney would buy it back and bring back home greatness of the Disney Era.

Ninja Brody 01/24/17 08:59 PM

I heard he was in the new movie as Zordon. But I never new Bryan Cranston worked as a VA on PR before. And really didn't know Billy was named after him.

Superstatler 01/24/17 09:11 PM

I still say they should have went with David Fielding.

Lightspeed Rescue 01/25/17 09:27 PM

They should have included something about Lightspeed Rescue. Since it the most popular series.

MattEmily 01/27/17 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 63515)
Its only been rumors so far. Its likely Rita possesses the Green Power Coin. But the article is assuming the rumors about her being the former Green Ranger are true.

exactly but it's a logical assumption since Rita has something in her Staff that looks like a Power Coin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 63521)
I wish they mentioned how how Disney owned Power Rangers. Casual Fans should be made aware of that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 63537)
I think more people might watch if they knew Disney owned it. And if hey did , perhaps Disney would buy it back and bring back home greatness of the Disney Era.

there's really no point to mentioning that Disney once owned the series since they no longer do and they would never buy it back even if Saban had wanted to sell it since only Toei, Bandai and Saban care about the series. Disney never did and since they've been the owners of Marvel and Star Wars they have no reason to acquire something that isn't going to make as much money as those 2 franchises do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Brody (Post 63555)
I heard he was in the new movie as Zordon. But I never new Bryan Cranston worked as a VA on PR before. And really didn't know Billy was named after him.

yup he's definitely in the movie as Zordon, yup that he did with his VA role in the series in fact he actually did the voice of 2 monsters and they were Snizzard and Twin Man and yes they did indeed use his last name for Billy.

Space Seasons 01/27/17 07:04 PM

I really hope the sequel is about Space. Even if its a spinoff from the main movies. It could be like Guardians of the Galaxy.

MMPR Forever 01/27/17 07:10 PM

If the first movie doesn't deliver, I hope the sequel is a soft reboot that is more true to MMPR. Maybe we wont need one, if the second tralier is the true tone of the movie.

No Green Spandex 01/27/17 07:12 PM

Considering the Green Coin was in the possession of the first Rita, it makes sense to have her be the one to possess it in the film.

Todd Oliver 01/27/17 07:15 PM

I like that they are taking the fact Rita had the coin in the TV canon and writing it into the movieverse from the get go. Its smart to play with that idea and take it further.

Roman Ranger 01/28/17 12:38 PM

I had to laugh about the Japanese Footage fact. Since thats common knowledge. But I guess people outside the fandom might be confused about that.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 01/28/17 12:58 PM

Its actually less known than you would think outside our fandom.

Kelly Power 01/28/17 07:12 PM

This article isn't written for die hard fans. Its written for the people that haven't watch the show in years. The type of people who would probably be surprised to see that it's still on the air.

Jen's Revenge 01/29/17 07:00 AM

They should have mentioned how Time Force would have had 52 episodes and a posibkwe movie in the original plans.