Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Powers From The Past Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6346)

MattEmily 01/30/15 12:51 AM

Powers From The Past Episode Discussion

The Dino Charge premiere has been uploaded to nick.com and to the Nick App so this is the discussion thread for it.

The Ghost Ranger 01/30/15 01:44 AM

Re: Dino Charge 1 Powers From The Past

That.Was.AWESOME! Even though its only a premier, it was way better then MF/SMF by a ton!

PRangerX 01/30/15 11:46 AM

Wow this is exciting can't wait to go home and watch lol

Usagi Reborn 01/30/15 12:11 PM

I actually have hope for this season now.

MMPR Forever 01/30/15 12:13 PM

Still doesn't feel like PR to me. But I didn't expect it to be any good. MMPR is still the one and only.

Starlight Supreme 01/30/15 12:14 PM

I'm jealous that I can't watch it right now.

The Ghost Ranger 01/30/15 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 51458)
Still doesn't feel like PR to me. But I didn't expect it to be any good. MMPR is still the one and only.

Please, take off the rose tinted glasses and stop comparing everything to the original. It is not fair to the new seasons that can be legit good if you cant let go of the past.

MattEmily 01/30/15 03:30 PM

yea you can't compare everything to MMPR especially since that had very little stories... and zero back stories with the villains. Rita was just wanting to conquer the Earth for no reason other than it was the closest thing to the Moon.

Sledge is just interested in the Energems because of their power. He doesn't care about our planet.

I was very impressed with the premiere... on top of which NO MICKEY MOUSE ROLL CALL IN THE OPENING CREDITS!!!!

Captain Codfish 01/30/15 04:23 PM

MMPR was 20 years ago. Of course PR is not gonna be like that right now. I just want good story telling.

Lord Leo 01/30/15 04:24 PM

I can't wait for the next episode. Its going to be a cool year for PR fans.