Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did they import Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5230)

Dirge 11/03/14 03:50 PM

Did they import Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster?

One thing I wondered about Turbo, was since the ratings were down, and it wasn't going as well as they thought, did they import the vehicles for Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster? Because I'm watching True Blue To The Rescue, an iS episode and the footage for the cars are entirely American.

MattEmily 02/17/15 03:06 PM

Re: Did they import Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster?

that's a good question and something that I have always wondered not just for the Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster but for other vehicles as well such as for example the Galaxy Gliders, Silver Cycle, the Red Lightspeed Cycle and Speeder, Lunar Savage Cycle, Thunder Tsunami Cycles, Raptor Riders, Sky's S.P.D. Bike and the Mystic Force brooms.

I would assume they could construct their own since they were able to make their own Lightspeed Cycles for Green, Pink, Blue and Yellow and they were able to make their own Tsunami Cycles for Tori, Shane and Dustin and actually keep them in line with the general design.

Superstatler 02/17/15 10:13 PM

Probably wouldn't be hard to do with cars. I doubt they made all the other stuff

Doctor Dana 02/18/15 01:09 AM

I really liked those cars. I wish the other Rangers would have got some so they could have formed a new megazord.

Usagi Reborn 02/18/15 01:11 AM

With the amount of zords Sentai has now, you would probably get your wish if Turbo was on today.

Sentai Is Forever 02/18/15 01:12 AM

More likey they would be add ons to the existing Megazords. Thata the way Sentai seems to mostly do it now.

MattEmily 02/18/15 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstatler (Post 52088)
Probably wouldn't be hard to do with cars. I doubt they made all the other stuff

you never know since Bandai does provide money for the original creations like the Shark Cycles and Wild Force Rider for example.