Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers In 2025 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2669)

Sakura3 04/08/08 03:33 AM

Power Rangers In 2025

OK we know that Space Patrol Delta was set in 2025 so my question is this -

At that point since the future will actually be the present do you think Power Rangers could be skipped that year to redo Space Patrol Delta? Or will we get a new team?

What do you guys think?

PrimoPiccolo 04/08/08 04:22 PM

If Power Rangers is still on in 2025, there's no way they're going to go back and adapt a season all over again. S.P.D. is done with.

I think you give the production too much credit. By 2025 most kids probably won't even know about S.P.D., so they'll just adapt Super Sentai 2024 same as they've always done.

Kamen Rider Decade 04/08/08 08:51 PM

One of the best things about SPD was the fact they set it in 2025 a year that could possibly still have PR on the air. Since Disney's acquistion and the hiring of Kalish history of the show has died, SPD will be written out of continuity due to the ineptitude of it's creators.

DarkRanger99 04/09/08 05:30 PM

My guess, they will completely ignore S.P.D. The possiblilty of a teamup with S.P.D. will be out of the question due to how old the actors might be. They may mention it in some background storyline, but that is doubtful.

PrimoPiccolo 04/09/08 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRanger99
They may mention it in some background storyline, but that is doubtful.

I'd settle for a simple line like when Mesogog mentioned Lothor in the DT premiere. But given those were both Sloan-produced seasons, it makes sense why that happened.

PRangerX 04/09/08 05:45 PM

Who knows if PR will even be around then, at least in its current form. But seventeen years is a long time. And a lot of things can change. I know I am in no rush for 2025, I'll be well into my forties by then.

Jam-Jul Lison 04/28/08 06:25 PM

I know I won't be young either. Though I will probably still be watching Power Rangers. lol. I can just see myself sending in angry emails to Disney. That is if Disney is still around then. lol. Funny thing about it all is I do not care for SPD. But I just hate it when PR history gets screwed up.

id013 04/29/08 08:26 AM

I think that if power rangers will be still airing they can make the season on another planet like mirinoi or ko35 or even aquitar

PowerOnyx 05/04/08 12:05 AM

In 2025 go back and do a story about the 2005 Rangers.

PRangerX 05/05/08 09:38 AM

If PR is still around in 2025, they would probably just precede as normal. I don't think they would worry about SPD. Having a Power Rangers series take place on another planet would be interesting. Imagine if SPD took place on Mirinoi and in 2005?