Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR episode with all the rangers from whole series (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1604)

Cross My Line 04/01/02 03:20 PM

I doubt it.

BlueNinja84 05/07/02 02:44 AM

Hold it. The actress who played Trini is only 99.999999 percent dead. In a reunion episode, suppose the Trini from the pilot episode (Audri Dubois) played Trini. (though they would probably rather get someone who looks like Thuy Trang)

And as for Amy Jo Johnson and David Yost, well, someone else who resembles them could play Billy and Trini.

But the ones I really wanna see are Bulk and Skull.

MattEmily 06/12/12 03:14 PM

Re: PR episode with all the rangers from whole series

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Force Power Rangers (Post 28999)
do you think this should be the final episode of Power Rangers? this episode will be the series finale of Power Rangers?

It'd be interesting if it was done as a series finale movie but the logistics of it just isn't possible regardless of the show's union status.

Quote:

Originally Posted by go galactic (Post 29000)
you are the 100 person who asks or tells about a super team up, also zordon's voice n face actors dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRdude (Post 29004)
I believe the actors (David Fielding and Winston Richard) who physically played Zordon are still alive. It's just the voice actor (Bob Manahan) that's certainly dead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiChaos (Post 29013)
Firstly, yes, it is only Bob Manahan (as opposed to David Fielding and Winston Richard) who is dead, but from PRZ he did both Zordon's face and voice, I believe. David Fielding could return to do Zordon, I don't know the circumstances around him leaving. All I know is he left early in Series 1!

Indeed, only Bob died however he was only responsible for the voice. There's no evidence to
support that he was ever the head/face of Zordon. We only know that David and Winston did
the head/face but we also know that David had also done the voice during his time on the show.

Mad Dragon 06/12/12 08:52 PM

Quote:

In a reunion episode, suppose the Trini from the pilot episode (Audri Dubois) played Trini. (though they would probably rather get someone who looks like Thuy Trang)
If it ever comes to something like that, I hope they never do it... I think that would be completely disrespectful to Thuy's Memory.

It's actually kind of funny looking back at this topic. Little did they know that we would eventually get something of a Massive PR Battle over a decade later.

crimsonfireranger 08/02/12 10:25 PM

I would like to see this but hearing all about this it seems unlikely and they will need to do something spetacular to pull this off