Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Master Vile (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8497)

Falconzord Commander 01/08/18 09:28 PM

Master Vile

Is anyone disappointed that the Rangers never defeated him? Especially since they could have written him off in that one zord battle, with some re-editing.

MattEmily 01/08/18 09:54 PM

Re: Master Vile

yes I am but I guess it makes sense since they were probably planning on bringing him back.

PRangerX 01/08/18 11:16 PM

I remember thinking that zord battle was so epic. We never had a main villian fight in one on the tv series.

Willow 01/08/18 11:49 PM

I think they just ran out of footage and decided to write him off. It was funny that the big bad powerful villian was introduced towards the end of the season as opposee to the beginning.

MattEmily 01/08/18 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72328)
I remember thinking that zord battle was so epic. We never had a main villian fight in one on the tv series.

what do you call King Mondo?
we also had one with Diabolico.

PRangerX 01/09/18 12:04 AM

I meant up until that point.

No Green Spandex 01/09/18 12:06 AM

Once he realized he wasn't getting the Zeo Crystal he got bored.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/09/18 12:18 AM

I wonder if the Z Wave purged him?

MattEmily 01/09/18 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72350)
I meant up until that point.

ah yes but to be fair which of the evil leadership members (including minions not foot soldiers or monsters) even fought the zords? Goldar, Scorpina and Rito were the only ones who did in MMPR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold Ranger In Danger (Post 72368)
I wonder if the Z Wave purged him?

dunno his suit was probably deteriorating by the time they were filming Countdown to Destruction so they probably couldn't throw him in there for a small scene.

PRangerX 01/09/18 12:07 PM

Right. I just meant at the time it felt like a major deal watching a big bad fight the Rangers in a zord battle. Goldar and Scoprina were henchman. And at the time I figured Vile was staying longer then he did. But the Zord fight in "Green With Evil" was good for its time too.