Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   SPD VS Mystic Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1186)

Kamen Rider Decade 08/01/06 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 1 2006, 06:41 AM
cheetamus you odvestly got problams. I only been on his site for 5 minutes and you sound like you hate for something on 5 topics now. short your trouble out a and dont take it out on me.
If I was to short my trouble out, I would have to electrocute you.

Still holding on to your ridiculous moronic idea that anything cloak or cape is the same, how sad for you.

Phantom/Ranger 08/01/06 01:32 PM

whatever man!!!
get lost

Kamen Rider Decade 08/01/06 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 1 2006, 12:32 PM
whatever man!!!
get lost

I was here long before you and as long as there are RPGs here I will be here long after you.

Phantom/Ranger 08/02/06 07:11 AM

That will be a long time cause i like it on here also sound like i am annoying you so im staying.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/02/06 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 2 2006, 06:11 AM
That will be a long time cause i like it on here also sound like i am annoying you so im staying.
And it sounds like I have been pissing you off. So stay all you want, I derive a great deal of satisfaction in pissing people like you off.

AngelofChaos 08/02/06 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 2 2006, 06:11 AM
You're annoying all right. Like Cheetamus Primal replied stay all you want, but bewarn creating more stupid posts like you've been doing shall be answer accordingly. If you don't like it then though.

Phantom/Ranger 08/03/06 05:16 AM

what the hell ive i done all i done is ask a few questions and express an opinion. That is what forums for int it, not for throwing abusive comment to people like cheetmus done you cheet started all this fuss in 6 topics now.
and also if you hate me so much you would'nt have answered my pr zeo topic thats only few days ago.

Deviot 08/09/06 09:33 PM

Whether some think Cloaks and Capes have a similar idea, they're completely different.

Despite the fact I disagree with the way Cheetamus acts, he is right. All you're doing is flaming back, and going on a proven point. So just shut up already, you're not helping your point at all.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/09/06 09:56 PM

A Cloak is like a Long Black Robe with a hood, A cape is just cloth you wear around your neck that is a peice of Fabric behind you, Answered,
Quote:

Abandoned VS Scaredy Cat: Do I really have to say it?
Yes you do

Phantom/Ranger 08/10/06 09:46 AM

I just looked to see if i was wrong and no in not there the same thing.
Some just go your butt, some go to the knees, some have hoods, some cover your front/whole body, and there all are different colour.

my opinion is cape is more comic name started from superman or something.
and cloak is more a posh name.

My opinion they is there the same thing as i just said.

lets drop the cloak/cape talk its sounds stupid now.