Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   hurricanger conversion into pr idea (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1491)

go galactic 03/03/02 01:28 PM

hurricanger conversion into pr idea

here is my idea for turning hurricanger to power rangers
1) create new costuems and rangers but keep the zords
2) create footage of the hurricane yellow with skirt
3) take the purple and orange hurricane rangers and create a black and green power rangers with a costume exactly the same like purple and orange
4) green and black will join later in the series with their zords
5) the green and black will be from the start of the show but their zords will be lost or captured ans black will share the lion with yellow while green will share the dolphin with yellow
6 ) the power rangers will be called : samurai force, instead of re using the ninja concept

MiChaos 03/03/02 02:21 PM

Hang on...we've just started Wild force and you're planning PR 2003? You really expect Saban Disney gang to NOT use the sentai fight scenes anyway? Those days are long gone.

go galactic 03/03/02 02:37 PM

u forgot the stingwingers thing
please dont make this the subject of this post
just tell me what u think about my ideas

Cross My Line 03/03/02 04:16 PM

The Sting wingers were awesome. Much better than hose stupid pirates they used later on.

Anybody else got anything to say on the Sting Wingers?

:evil:

ShadowForceBlue 03/04/02 12:17 AM

I like the Sting Wingers I love Lost Galaxy :rolling:

MiChaos 03/04/02 06:38 PM

Oh, I'm sure I could say lots on Stingwingers...The scenes when they fought the Rangers in Space were great (IMO) such as in Homesick, better than the pirates, what else can we say about Stingwingers Cross My Line?

Cross My Line 03/04/02 07:10 PM

They have wings. And they sting.

MiChaos 03/04/02 07:51 PM

What happens if you get stung by a stingwinger?
What do you call a stingwinger without wings?
How many daft questions do I need to ask before Go Galactic starts winging at me?

go galactic 03/05/02 10:14 AM

how many asses did michaos licked before getting a costum title ?
how do u call a michaos that cant kiss asses?
what happens if u r a moderator and michaos kissed ya ass?
how much posts will i have to make before people will stop write unrelated information?

Red Tulip Ranger 03/05/02 04:36 PM

MiChaos was just already around here when ChronoRanger was still regurlarly around aswell. MiChaos is also a mod here, and I believe Chrono only hands out custom titles to mods, but I can be wrong. for all other visitors there is the 'title changes as you post more and more' system. Did you start all over again, Go Galactic?