Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Movie Thread non spoiler (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7816)

PRangerX 03/23/17 11:15 PM

The Movie Thread non spoiler

Discuss the movie here..You can still make threads on movie topics if the topics warrant one.

Zordon's Legacy 03/23/17 11:16 PM

Re: The Movie Thread non spoiler

Movie was good but I didn't like the new Zordon.

Turbo Guy 03/24/17 10:17 PM

I think it should have been more funny..I also don't think there was enough Ranger scenes. Too much un-morphed scenes.

Mega Mission 03/24/17 10:18 PM

I wish they would have used Gosei and had him recruit the original Rangers.

Captain Codfish 03/24/17 10:21 PM

I thought the movie was awesome! There is still some work to be done for sequels but a very good start.

DevilishlySnowy 03/25/17 11:31 AM

I loved it, about what I expected it to be(well what I hoped it could be. I'm looking at you Transformers and Ninja Turtles, why were you so awful Ninja Turtles you had such potential.) and I can't wait for the sequels. Only one real complaint and that's the exclusion of two characters even if they would have very little screen time.

Superstatler 03/25/17 12:17 PM

I think it was a good start. Can't give.l everything away in the first movie. Especially if there are so many stories left to tell.

MMPR Forever 03/25/17 12:19 PM

I saw it against my better judgement. It was horrible. I figured it was going to bad but it turned out to be a huge insult to MMPR Fans. The Rangers s are totally unlikable. And don't even let me get into to Kimberly and Jason's backstories. Just a disgrace!

Zabitan 03/25/17 05:59 PM

I saw it yesterday it was okay good but not great.

My favorite characters were Billy, Zach, Trini, and Alpha because I thought they were all pretty funny, and it seemed at times like Alpha was more of a mentor than Zordon.

I also liked the fight scenes.

The various back stories the Rangers had were interesting but except for Jason not getting along with his dad, and Billy being autistic it seemed like they would just say what was happening instead of showing it.

I did like the actual main story they had.

Power Rangers Forever 03/25/17 07:59 PM

I could have done without the Jason and Kim backstory. The raunchy part anyway. But overall did a great job with the characters. I could have done with more action. But can't fault them for wanting to establish the characters first. Better than making a souless popcorn movie with no emotion.