Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Favorite "Sixth Ranger song" (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1519)

Tuesday san 08/29/01 03:59 PM

Favorite "Sixth Ranger song"

Ah, the sixth ranger, wither Green or White, Silver or Gold, Titanium or Quantum there is that extra "back-up guy" there to save the Rangers' behinds when it's getting kicked.

Herechoose the best theme that the sixth ranger had.

Windgrail2 01/01/02 01:58 PM

Hmm. Maybe you should invlude the music of the 6th Ranger, that way you have more Rangers to chose from like Magna Defender, Quantum, did Titanium Ranger have theme music?, and Silver. But my vote goes for Go Gold Ranger- quick as lightning
strong as steel
watch out villains
he's for real
when lightning strikes it's Gold Ranger!

astromegazord 01/01/02 03:20 PM

Truth is, the music for Magna Defender and the 6th Rangers/allies after that weren't songs. They were just jingly tunes, so the poll is correct.

Windgrail2 01/02/02 01:06 AM

Hold on there, Astro M. I never said they were songs, just music.

astromegazord 01/19/02 09:16 AM

Yeah, but the poll is Fave 6th Ranger song not music. So the poll is still correct.

ShadowForceBlue 01/20/02 03:05 AM

Gold Ranger best sixth Ranger song hands down

X1 Mask 01/20/02 11:49 PM

Those songs were cool. I want one for Wild Force damn it!

Karone Astro2 01/23/02 12:15 AM

" He's lightning fast and strong as steel, watch out danger he's for real. You know lightning strikes as gold ranger!"

JasonLiZang 01/23/02 03:33 AM

RE:

I dont like 6th rangers that much... Espacially Eric! He looks like my cousin... I HATE MY COUSIN. I also dont like his attitude against Wes, even though it has changed. Thare is someting about him I just hate. The only 6th ranger I have liked was the white ranger. I liked his theme the best!!!!!!!!!

White Morphin Ranger 01/23/02 06:20 PM

Re: RE:

Gold Ranger's, with White Ranger's as a close second.