Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power ranger S.P.D. question (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2119)

Yellow Dino Ranger 11/25/07 09:46 PM

Power ranger S.P.D. question

Was Sky's dad Wes from PR Time Force?

And can you tell me all SPD episodes featuring Sky.

Thanx!!

PRangerX 11/25/07 11:55 PM

Sky's Dad was an old SPD Ranger. Perhaps one of the orginal on Earth. He just had a suit that resembled Wes's suit. But their is no other evidence to suggest that Sky's dad was Wes. Perhaps SPD modeled the Dad's team after Time Force. Similar to how A Squad looked like the Space Rangers.

I can't remember all the episodes with Sky at the top of my head. He was in every episode but I assume you mean the Sky Focus episodes. Go to the main page here. Click on episode guide and then go to the SPD Section. You will see a list of episodes with breif summeries. That should help you find the answer to your question.

http://www.powerrangersonline.org

tommy_oliver 12/26/07 11:54 PM

i do beleive wes was skys dad

true he was an old spd ranger, he did have the same kind of timeforce suit and helmet, i know he also had a spd badge on him but i do beleive it was wes, the way i see it is at the end of timeforce as wes and eric build the team of the silver gardians, i beleive over time they joined part of spd and wes was the best man as we hear from doggy crugger

doggy crugger: your father was the best of the best

even though they never mentioned skys dads name, i do beleive it was wes

PRangerX 12/27/07 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy_oliver (Post 39610)
true he was an old spd ranger, he did have the same kind of timeforce suit and helmet, i know he also had a spd badge on him but i do beleive it was wes, the way i see it is at the end of timeforce as wes and eric build the team of the silver gardians, i beleive over time they joined part of spd and wes was the best man as we hear from doggy crugger

doggy crugger: your father was the best of the best

even though they never mentioned skys dads name, i do beleive it was wes

I just don't see it. I think they just used the old TF props since it was a reference to the past and was cost effective. Its concivable that SPD based their first set of powers off the Time Force team. Similar to how A Squad looks similar to the Space team.

MattEmily 01/23/13 05:00 PM

Re: Power ranger S.P.D. question

I agree with PRangerX.

Wes was not Sky's Dad. The crew was just reusing his Ranger suit to save costs.
Granted it was a bad idea to just reuse the suit and not spruce it up or something.