Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should the Rangers have used the movie costumes in season 3? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8376)

MattEmily 12/20/17 09:40 AM

Re: Should the Rangers have used the movie costumes in season 3?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diabolico Rising (Post 70796)
Didn't the Metallic Armor debut when Vile debuted?

yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge's Brigade (Post 70820)
Those costumes were pretty cool. But I can't see them totally ditching the sentai footage. It would have been way too expensive.

I see your memory is slipping we didn't even have Sentai footage in the 3rd season except for when it was time to make the monsters grow with the new lightning strike. The ground battles didn't start to become Sentai footage in the 3rd season until we saw the Aquitians

Captain Codfish 12/20/17 10:31 PM

Re: Should the Rangers have used the movie costumes in season 3?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 70834)
yes

I see your memory is slipping we didn't even have Sentai footage in the 3rd season except for when it was time to make the monsters grow with the new lightning strike. The ground battles didn't start to become Sentai footage in the 3rd season until we saw the Aquitians

Thats true, but it still would have been way more expensive to use the movie costumes. Not to mention not practical. The suits were not very durable despite their look. And lastly, 20th Century Fox owned them at the time.