Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Can we expect more ToQger elements in Ninja Steel? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8499)

Evilspacewhale 08/17/16 02:26 PM

Re: Can we expect more ToQger elements in Ninja Steel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankh Primo (Post 72386)
Just gives us Z's monster form. That's all I ask.

Too good to not use.
https://i.gyazo.com/58b9f69febc2372a...4018222faa.png

SnowWolf25 08/17/16 02:26 PM

Since they resemble Nero, they might use the Toqger footsoldiers as a second string.

Lord-Zero 08/17/16 02:26 PM

The Kuros could be set up as Nero's personal guards while Z's monster form could be used as a second season main villain (probably as Galaxy Warriors' new champion or as part of the aliens overseeing the game show which is also where the rest of the Shadow Line could come in).

HydroFlyer2.0 08/17/16 02:26 PM

I would never say we should "expect" anything from Ninja Steel. I think it'd better to say "wish for hopefully if you so desire, but don't get mad when you don't get your dreams made into reality."

That being said, would I be shocked if we had more ToQger elements in Ninja Steel? No, not at all, but I'm not holding my breath. It's hard enough for the writers to write 44 episodes of a television series in such a short amount of time, go through multiple drafts then taken to shooting schedules. I don't think anyone really has the chance to think "let's use this one storyline from this one Sentai that I didn't even know we weren't going to be adapting until months before production."

Xenotome 08/17/16 02:26 PM

Well the thing about using Nero here it's signifying that they're not going to be going back to Toqger for another series so it opens up a lot of possibilities and even potentially the scraps they could get from Go-Busters. Chip is obviously taking designs into the decision of what to include. There's no reason Neo Geildon or even Nero had to be used. It's all about expect the unexpected.

zjranger 08/18/16 02:26 PM

Zed -- maybe even named Zircon -- being used as a second season villain seems to a very good possibility, being the new champion to replace Galvanax to keep up with the two-main villain style.

I doubt they will use the ToQger suits though, but them being intergalactic heroes that is part of Galaxy Warriors could be doable I guess. Not sure if they could incorporate the Galaxy Line as it is movie only so maybe they'll just keep the Rainbow Line if they did, although maybe they just won't adapt it as they are just going to probably promote the Ninninger-adapted toys.

With the other generals, I feel other than Nero, Noire and Morc are the ones that seemingly you can adapt. Schwarz may be a bit similar to Nazi's so they may not adapt him -- that, and he looks militaristic rather than bourgeois which IMO those 3's motif have to fit with the rich intergalactic producers motif. Not sure if they could Glitter in this one, but what if she's the daughter of Nero and Noire, and will become the "Curio" of the season for comic relief, haha.

Of course it would REALLY be a missed opportunity not to use Zaram as the Gold Ranger. An Galaxy Warrior that came to do his business, turned to the Earth's side with the "Power of Friendship", and now is living with the rangers disguised as a human, but still packs a punch as a ranger. We could also have interesting shenanigans of him being seen as an alien and having to try and get his disguise working again haha. That being said if they can use Schwarz they they may use I guess the
SPOILER:
Betrayal of Akira
story and have Zircon
SPOILER:
defeat ToQ6 to get his power to transform

P.S. I have another idea -- what if Morc is Nero's mother-in-law, and is the owner of the network the franchise is in, I mean that would have some interesting husband, mother-in-law comedy that you usually get haha.

Fyntabulous 08/18/16 02:26 PM

I really hope they use Noire. She's too good not to use. As I said, she'd be a perfect candidate for the actual owner of the games. (The trailer says Galvanax is the reigning champion). So what if Noire is the one who runs the games?

Definitely fits the look of someone who would own a gameshow. Plus, it's been far too long since we had a female final villain.

Jus1995 08/18/16 02:26 PM

Certainly a fascinating topic. Although I'm waiting for the Rangers' reaction. Maybe at the end of Ninja Steel, they come across a hidden camera on one of the monsters, only to realise what's really going on.

Almighty CRJ 08/18/16 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evilspacewhale (Post 72393)

I've got it.How to adapt Z's sparkle plotline.

Z is the new creative producer and struggling badly to keep the ratings. Consequently, everybody else gets what is consistently evading him: a bright idea.

Dustin_Lion 08/18/16 02:26 PM

I would mind if Super Ninja Steel went the MMPR seasons two and three route and kept the suits, but introduced new Zords and weapons to mix it up.