Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ninja Steel (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7308)

PRangerX 08/22/16 10:08 PM

Ninja Steel

Discuss the upcoming season here.

mbozzo 09/17/16 09:06 PM

Re: Ninja Steel

Have anyone got the news that there is a replacement actor for the Yellow Ninja Steel Ranger character? :shock:

Captain Codfish 09/18/16 12:58 PM

Nope, we only know he has been replaced.

Captain Codfish 09/18/16 06:05 PM

Reminds me of Time Force when the Blue Ranger was rumored to be replaced in TF. Which turned out to be false. In this case its not.

MattEmily 09/18/16 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 57892)
Reminds me of Time Force when the Blue Ranger was rumored to be replaced in TF. Which turned out to be false. In this case its not.

had never heard of that rumor but there have been other seasons in which actors have been replaced namely Galaxy and Wild Force just to name a couple of them but there was a report that RPM had a possible replacement as well since someone else had been claiming to be Ranger Yellow before we found out that it was Rose McIver who had became Yellow.

Captain Codfish 09/19/16 12:04 AM

It was a rumor reported on Funaroverse that they retracted when they found out it was false.

PRangerX 09/19/16 12:05 AM

Who got replaced in Galaxy? I vaguely remember Wild Force? Alyssa right?

MMPR Forever 09/19/16 12:07 AM

Don't forget Trini in the MMPR Pilot. I'm glad Thuy Trang got the role though. She was perfect for it.

MattEmily 09/19/16 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 57903)
Who got replaced in Galaxy? I vaguely remember Wild Force? Alyssa right?

it was Maya for Galaxy and there were actually at least 2 with Wild Force Alyssa being one of them so you're right there and Shayla being the other there were rumors that Danny got recast but there's been no confirmation on that.

PRangerX 09/19/16 03:04 PM

Oh right I remember now.

MattEmily 01/09/17 09:09 PM

New info has came out as a result of Brody's actor spilling the beans but it appears that he has revealed that previous Rangers will be coming back as part of the show's 25th anniversary.

Captain Codfish 01/09/17 09:23 PM

Wow interesting. Feels like we just got done celebrating the 20th. I am looking forward to it. I really loved Super Megaforce.

Ninja Kat 01/09/17 09:32 PM

I would guess Ninja Storm Rangers might come back? Season 3 Rangers would also be nice. But I could see how that would be hard for them to pull off.

Quasar Saber 01/09/17 09:35 PM

If I didn't know better I'd say we were getting Hexagon NS a decade or so too late. But that's just extreme wishful thinking.

Forever Pink 01/09/17 09:59 PM

I hope Tori comes back if not the whole Ninja Storm team.

Jen's Revenge 01/09/17 10:49 PM

I would love to see Time Force. But I don't see them being a fit. Ninja Storm is a good guess. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Jungle Fury Rangers.

Darth Malik 01/09/17 11:14 PM

I am having a hard time getting excited. The prospect of seeing old Rangers does sound intriguing . I just hope it is handled better than Super Megaforce. Sorry Codfish, I thought it was awful.

Kameron Poe 01/10/17 12:49 PM

I just hope they do a better job than Super Megaforce. And I see I am not alone.

MattEmily 03/11/17 11:10 AM

here's a reminder but there is no new episode today due to the Kids' Choice Awards but there will be 2 new episodes next Saturday before they go into their Summer hiatus.

Kameron Poe 03/11/17 11:51 AM

Damn I was looking forward to a new episode today!

Die Hard 03/28/17 09:06 PM

I tried watching some episodes on Nicks website because of the new movie. The first PR episodes I have watched since MMPR. I think I am going to stick with the movies..The episodes were terrible.

MattEmily 07/13/17 12:48 AM

Episode 9 – Rocking And Rolling
Episode description TBA.

Episode 10 – The Ranger Ribbon
Episode description TBA.

Episode 11 – Poisonous Plots
Episode description TBA.

Episode 10 – Family Fusion
Episode description TBA.

MattEmily 07/27/17 07:05 PM

Episode 9 - Rocking And Rolling
Levi is excited to be embarking on his world tour but as mysterious earthquakes start shaking up Summer Cove he’s presented with a tough decision.

Episode 10 - The Ranger Ribbon
When Summer Cove’s sentimental “Ribbon Tree” is in danger of being cut down by Preston’s wealthy dad, Preston must learn to stand up to his father to save what’s important.

Episode 11 - Poisonous Plots
Brody is poisoned by Galvanax’s latest contestant. Will the Ninja Steel Rangers make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save him?

Episode 12 - Family Fusion
The Ninja Steel Rangers access a powerful new Megazord formation to battle Ripcon.

MattEmily 07/27/17 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 62688)
Wow interesting. Feels like we just got done celebrating the 20th. I am looking forward to it. I really loved Super Megaforce.

I'm looking forward to the return of previous Rangers but I was not a fan of anything Megaforce except for some things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Kat (Post 62698)
I would guess Ninja Storm Rangers might come back? Season 3 Rangers would also be nice. But I could see how that would be hard for them to pull off.

Ninja Storm would make sense but only the Wind Rangers and Adam (Hunter) would readily be available Jorgito is generally in Canada or the U.S. and Jason (Cam) resides in Singapore.

Season 3 MM Rangers however could be possible since there's JDF, Johnny, David, Karan, Steve and then for Pink they could choose between either Amy or Catherine but because of how certain actors are when it comes to the show being union or non-union the odds of having a full team come back are very slim unless it's Zeo or the Disney teams before SPD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quasar Saber (Post 62699)
If I didn't know better I'd say we were getting Hexagon NS a decade or so too late. But that's just extreme wishful thinking.

that wouldn't be happening. No one with the production would even have a clue what Hexagon was.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forever Pink (Post 62714)
I hope Tori comes back if not the whole Ninja Storm team.

Sally lives in the area and it's rumored that she could be returning which I would be perfectly fine with. It'd be nice to see all 6 Ninja Storm Rangers back but because of the logistics I just don't see it happening however I can see 1, 2 and perhaps maybe even 3 coming back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge (Post 62739)
I would love to see Time Force. But I don't see them being a fit. Ninja Storm is a good guess. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Jungle Fury Rangers.

Time Force would be good and who cares if they're a fit or not? Unfortunately the whole crew is union so not all will be willing to come back. Erin said no but we know Jason has no issues with working on a non-union production.

Jungle Fury is a nice idea but the odds of some returning would be slim.
Jason possibly resides in Australia so he could be an option.

Anna I believe resides in New Zealand but she will travel to the U.S. but hasn't done any film (TV or film) roles there as of late.

Aljin appears to live in Australia.
David is from New Zealand but he's presumably busy due to other roles.
Nikolai is from Australia but could be busy doing other roles.
Bede lives in New Zealand.
Holly lives in New Zealand.

Also keep in mind that Jason Smith and Anna may have issues working together since they broke up. Dating a fellow actor is a tough thing to do in the business since it can mess up your own performance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Malik (Post 62757)
I am having a hard time getting excited. The prospect of seeing old Rangers does sound intriguing . I just hope it is handled better than Super Megaforce. Sorry Codfish, I thought it was awful.

as long as Chip writes the episodes then it'll be fine but if the other 2 writers are credited for the episodes then it'll be an utter disaster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameron Poe (Post 62765)
I just hope they do a better job than Super Megaforce. And I see I am not alone.

so do I that's why I'm hoping Chip takes charge with any episode that features a returning Ranger since we don't need a Producer murdering a previous character like Tzachor did with Scott.

MattEmily 08/05/17 05:52 PM

Remember that a new episode is on next Saturday

MattEmily 08/06/17 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 66938)
Episode 9 - Rocking And Rolling
Levi is excited to be embarking on his world tour but as mysterious earthquakes start shaking up Summer Cove he’s presented with a tough decision.

Episode 10 - The Ranger Ribbon
When Summer Cove’s sentimental “Ribbon Tree” is in danger of being cut down by Preston’s wealthy dad, Preston must learn to stand up to his father to save what’s important.

Episode 11 - Poisonous Plots
Brody is poisoned by Galvanax’s latest contestant. Will the Ninja Steel Rangers make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save him?

Episode 12 - Family Fusion
The Ninja Steel Rangers access a powerful new Megazord formation to battle Ripcon.

Episode 13 – Ace and the Race
Calvin finds himself increasingly distracted from his friends and Power Ranger duties when he spends all this time trying to impress his local hero.

Episode 14 – The Royal Arrival
A mysterious Princess and her Royal Guard arrive on Earth to challenge the Rangers.

MattEmily 08/11/17 09:25 PM

Episode 15 – The Royal Rumble
The Power Rangers band together with a new ally to try and defeat Galvanax’s new Champion but even their teamwork may not be enough.

MattEmily 08/27/17 02:35 PM

Episode 16 – Monkey Business
Calvin and Hayley decide to run for office at school but are thrown into discord by a monster capable of recording their voices.

MattEmily 08/28/17 09:16 PM

Episode 17 – TBA
Redbot documents the adventures of the Power Rangers on his new blog while a cat-like monster attempts to steal the Ninja Power Stars.

Episode 18 – TBA
Preston must confront one of Galvanax’s newest contestants after his magical spells backfire on his teammates.

Episode 19 – TBA
While Sarah deals with issues at school, the Rangers must overcome an invincible force field.

Episode 20 – TBA
The final battle begins as Galvanax unleashes his devastating attack.

MattEmily 09/10/17 10:01 PM

Here's an update on the final episodes of Ninja Steel minus the specials.

Quote:

A mysterious Princess and her Royal Guard arrive on Earth to challenge the Rangers.

The Power Rangers band together with a new ally to try and defeat Galvanax’s new Champion but even their teamwork may not be enough.

Calvin and Hayley decide to run for office at school but are thrown into discord by a monster capable of recording their voices.

Episode 17 – The Adventures of Redbot
Redbot documents the adventures of the Power Rangers on his new blog while a cat-like monster attempts to steal the Ninja Power Stars.

Episode 18 – Abrakadanger
Preston must confront one of Galvanax’s newest contestants after his magical spells backfire on his teammates.

Episode 19 – TBA
While Sarah deals with issues at school, the Rangers must overcome an invincible force field.

Episode 20 – TBA
The final battle begins as Galvanax unleashes his devastating attack.

MattEmily 09/11/17 04:03 PM

Here's a new update on the upcoming episodes of Ninja Steel including the Halloween special but not including the Christmas one.

Episode 19 – Helping Hand

Episode 20 – TBA
The final battle begins as Galvanax unleashes his devastating attack

Halloween Special – Tomb Raider
A Halloween board game leads the Rangers into Cosmo Royale’s trap where they must confront monsters they have already beaten.

MattEmily 09/12/17 07:09 PM

Here's yet another update this time it's including all of Ninja Steel including the holiday specials.

Episode 19 – Helping Hand

Episode 20 – TBA
The final battle begins as Galvanax unleashes his devastating attack

Halloween Special – Tomb Raider
A Halloween board game leads the Rangers into Cosmo Royale’s trap where they must confront monsters they have already beaten.

Christmas Special – Journey Through Time
When Cleocatra steals the Ninja Power Stars, Sarah and Santa Claus must travel through time to save the day.

MattEmily 10/06/17 02:48 PM

Here's the new trailer for not just the rest of this season but also the trailer for next season

MattEmily 01/10/18 09:23 AM

Super Ninja Steel premieres on January 27th.

Ninja Brody 01/10/18 11:30 AM

Should be interesting. I can't wait!

Dino Charger 01/10/18 11:34 AM

The new villians should be interesting. Since the crap his the fan last time.

MattEmily 01/22/18 11:20 PM

Episode 1 – Echoes Of Evil
Airdate: January 27
Madame Odius returns to Earth to track down the Ninja Nexus Prism.

Episode 2 – Moment Of Truth
Airdate: February 3
When Calvin forgets his and Hayley’s anniversary, he panics and ends up a spinning a web of lies to cover up his mistake.

Episode 3 – Tough Love
Levi tries to change himself to impress a mysterious street performer.

Episode 4 – Making Waves
When a monster threatens Summer Cove, the Rangers tap into the power of a brand new Megazord!

Episode 5 – Game Plan
The students of Summer Cove High become addicted to a new video game.

MattEmily 02/09/18 06:32 PM

Episode 1 – Echoes Of Evil
Airdate: January 27
Madame Odius returns to Earth to track down the Ninja Nexus Prism.

Episode 2 – Moment Of Truth
Airdate: February 3
When Calvin forgets his and Hayley’s anniversary, he panics and ends up a spinning a web of lies to cover up his mistake.

Episode 3 – Tough Love
Levi tries to change himself to impress a mysterious street performer.

Episode 4 – Making Waves
When a monster threatens Summer Cove, the Rangers tap into the power of a brand new Megazord!

Episode 5 – Game Plan
The students of Summer Cove High become addicted to a new video game.

Episode 6 – Attack Of The Galactic Ninjas
Airdate: March 3
The Galactic Ninjas arrive on Earth to destroy the Rangers once and for all.

Episode 7 – The Need For Speed
Sarah tries to break the world hoverboard speed record using a strange new technology.

Episode 8 – Caught Red Handed
Brody is accused of stealing something from one of his teachers.

Episode 9 - Outfoxed
After their Zords are disabled by Odius’ giant Foxatron, the Rangers must find a new way to stop her evil Zord.

Episode 10 - Dimensions in Danger
In a very special 25th Anniversary episode, the Super Ninja Steel Rangers team up with Legendary Rangers in an epic battle to save the world.

Episode 11 - Love Stings
Preston learns not to believe everything he hears.

Mega Mission 02/12/18 09:16 PM

I like Ninja Steel as it has returned Power Rangers to an high school setting. Its one of the things that made the first Megaforce great.

MattEmily 07/30/18 03:59 PM

I thought about posting this in the other thread and I think I'll split the announcements up just to be fair.

Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel returns for its midseason premiere on Saturday, August 25 at noon on Nickelodeon and the reunion special will air on the anniversary date the 28th at a special time of 8 PM.