Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Is it possible to make this helmet (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4516)

wilbso 07/08/12 09:41 AM

Is it possible to make this helmet

Hi, im new here....so i'd just like to say hi :)

Now, i wasnt really sure where to post my thread, so i thought i'd post it here.

Is it possible to create a 'power rangers lost galaxy red ranger helmet'?
Heres a picture of the helmet:
http://www.rovang.org/wiki/galaxy-red.jpg

Is it possible to make one? And if it is, can someone give me a guide please?
Thank you :)
-wilbso

wilbso 07/08/12 10:37 AM

Re: Is it possible to make this helmet

Does anyone?

MattEmily 07/08/12 10:48 PM

I'm sure it's possible considering I've seen custom-made helmets that required a lot more detail than Leo's Ranger helmet does but in regards to a guide for helmet creation, can't help you there.

wilbso 07/09/12 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 44163)
I'm sure it's possible considering I've seen custom-made helmets that required a lot more detail than Leo's Ranger helmet does but in regards to a guide for helmet creation, can't help you there.

Thanks for replying buddy :)

Well, i've been searching on the internet for a while now for a guide or something for leo's helmet, but nothing so i was hoping someone knew how to build one.....

thanks

MattEmily 08/19/12 09:01 PM

A good suggestion is to youtube this. They won't give you one for Leo's Helmet but they'll give you pretty much the general idea of how to make a Helmet.

You should take a look at various videos to see which process you like the best.

emsome 12/18/12 08:41 PM

i have customed a power ranger costume on a online morph suits store, they can also make a helmet like this, but the price is quite high, about $120. It seems is made of some kind of glass fiber.