Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What happened to Lord Zedd? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7764)

Todd Oliver 02/16/17 11:25 PM

Re: What happened to Lord Zedd?

Its not a surprise Rita and Zedd split up, they always used to fight. And Rita only married him for power.

Goldar's Revenge 02/18/17 10:28 PM

Rita as Mystic Mother fails on multiple levels. This is just one of the reasons

Power Rangers Forever 02/18/17 11:01 PM

To be fair we don't see Mystic Mother enough to know if she is still married.

Lord Drakkon 02/19/17 11:22 AM

Its likely Zedd would stand out far less as a regular human. He probably stayed behind the scenes and let Rita do her thing.

Power Rangers Forever 02/19/17 11:24 AM

Its likely the got divorced. Zedd would have been more involved in the Mystic Realm otherwise.

No Green Spandex 02/19/17 07:58 PM

They got in a fight and he now sleeps on the couch.

Zabitan 02/19/17 11:31 PM

He moved to Planet ZX12-1000 where he smokes zandozan, and googleshnort all day.

Serious answer I don't know I did write a version of Operation Overdrive that adapted Gajah as a new form for Zedd, and my explanation was that the Z wave didn't make Zedd, and Rita good so much as it balanced out their evil with good.

And when Rita became the Mystic Mother it caused a flux in the morphing grid that put all the goodness of the universe in Rita, and all the evil into Zedd but that was it.

Revenge of the UAE 02/20/17 12:19 PM

Interesting, didn't Amit have an idea for Goldar to abduct Lord Zedd and experiment on him to make him evil again?

White Tiger Fan 02/20/17 12:20 PM

That he did. They really should hire Amit to write more Boom Comic Books. He would be great with storylines that addressed continuity.

Tommy Angel 02/20/17 12:26 PM

I don't like the idea of Lord Zedd turning evil again. He already turned good and should stay good.