Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Leo stay on Terra Venture? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7601)

Delta Black 12/01/16 09:47 PM

Re: How did Leo stay on Terra Venture?

But Power Rangers is a show about a team. The Red Ranger shouldn't get quite that much focus. I don't hate Leo but he was definitely over exposed

Sentai Is Forever 12/02/16 11:52 AM

But in Sentai the Red Rangers are usualky more important. So you can't blame American Sentai for doing the same thing.

Sentai Envy 12/02/16 11:53 AM

American Sentai fans can't handle it when Japenese elements are incorporated for some reason.

Power Rangers Forever 12/02/16 12:01 PM

Its not that. We just want a season where all the characters are given a chance to shine.

No Green Spandex 12/02/16 12:02 PM

MMPR was very fair to everyone in the beginning . Until Tommy came in and hogged the spotlight.

Tommy Hater 12/02/16 12:04 PM

I hated Tommy. I don't know why anyone thought it was a good idea to add his character. The show didn't need a Green Ranger. It was doing just fine without him. He really ruined the quality of the series. Leo wasn't much better.

Massive Ego 12/05/16 12:59 PM

Terra Venture had lousy security. But I can forgive the writers not resolving this plot. Since LG was so awesome!

PRangerX 12/05/16 01:01 PM

It really was the last great season the franchise as ever had. Everything since has been average at best but mostly medicore. I tend to think Leo's attempt to join the GSA was actually part of his punishment. Even if it did seem too lenient. Given.n he was allowed to freely quit when not much time had passed.

Dark Specter's Revenge 12/05/16 01:01 PM

It really was the last great season the franchise as ever had. Everything since has been average at best but mostly medicore. I tend to think Leo's attempt to join the GSA was actually part of his punishment. Even if it did seem too lenient. Given.n he was allowed to freely quit when not much time had passed.

Quasar Saber 12/05/16 01:05 PM

I think Leo used his brother's name. Mike was probably allowed to bring a guest and didn't want to risk Leo's life. This is part of why Leo wanted to be on Terra Venture so badly. Somehow Leo was able to prove Mike chose him to be there and that Terra Venture messed up. Kendrix probably helped him...As well as doing something to get Damon a job. Kai would have been against all this but wouldn't have much choice. Somehow Kendrix and Leo also came up with some vague reason for Mike having to leave the ship. Leo wasn't ready to admit he was truely dead.