Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Turbo And Zeo Team Up Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7565)

Internut 11/14/16 03:49 PM

Turbo And Zeo Team Up Movie

The Turbo movie needed to be a team up of the Zeo Rangers and Turbo Rangers in a battle against the Machine Empire Remnant and a Space Pirate they hired when their troops were running out.

Kill off the Machine Empire remnant early on as Divatox reveals she has come to Earth for other reasons and the Machine Empire were just a stepping stone to find the exact planet the island of muranthas (or whatever it was called) existed on.

Still have Lerigot, but have Lerigot give the Turbo replacements (TJ, Carlos, Justin, Ashley, Cassie) the Turbo powers to try and protect him from Divatox's evil plan. Yet being rookie rangers, they fail.

So you have a story where the Zeo Rangers are joining the Turbo Rangers on a quest to save the world and you end the film with the Zeo Rangers retiring as graduation is also just around the corner for them. They pass the torch symbolically and Zordon and Alpha agree to mentor the new team (until the Eltar battle occurs and Zordon goes to help during the TV series).

Forever Jason 11/14/16 06:30 PM

Re: Turbo And Zeo Team Up Movie

They could even make Jason Gold Ranger again.

Space Seasons 11/14/16 06:40 PM

Yes, this would have been a much better movie. It should have been. about Zedd and Rita leading the Machine Empire against the Rangers. With the new Turbo Rangers joining in to help out and take over the torch.

MMPR Forever 11/14/16 06:41 PM

I think they should have had the original MMPR Rangers team up with the Zeos.

Zeo Power 11/14/16 06:44 PM

The Zeo Rangers should definitely have been in the movie instead of becoming the Turbo Movie.

Turbo Guy 11/14/16 06:45 PM

I like the Turbo Movie just it was. It was funny and exciting.

Lightspeed Zeo 11/14/16 06:46 PM

Why would we want to lose the Zeo/Turbo Rangers earlier?

Delta Max 11/14/16 06:49 PM

I think an MMPR and Zeo team up movie to defeat all the evil once in for all would have been for the best. They could have started over with Turbo.

Space Nerd 11/14/16 06:54 PM

I wouldn't want to wrap everything up here knowing what happened with the excellent resolution we did get in Space.

Delta Max 11/14/16 06:56 PM

You can still leave a few loose ends that can be tied up like they were in Space. But I was talking about what should have been done without hindsight.