Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did the Dino Gems come from the Energems? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6359)

PRangerX 02/04/15 04:34 PM

Did the Dino Gems come from the Energems?

It was mentioned in another thread. It does stand to reason that the Energems somehow are related to the Dino Gems. Perhaps they powered up or outright created the Dino Gems. Circumstances seem to similar for them not to be related.

Superstatler 02/04/15 04:37 PM

Re: Did the Dino Gems come from the Energems?

See this was my big problem....I don't see any way the Dino Gems could exist now. Since events in Dino Charge show that Sledge's Asteriods crashed on the Earth. And we know the Dino Gems were supposed to come from an Asteriod. Now obviously we know the gems do exist. But it doesn't change the fact that they contradicted themselves.

VR Master 02/04/15 04:38 PM

What did Sledge want with Asteriods anyway? They seemed pretty valuable to him. He traded for them with his bounties. Plus he was angry when they hurled towards the Earth.

MattEmily 02/04/15 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstatler (Post 51619)
See this was my big problem....I don't see any way the Dino Gems could exist now. Since events in Dino Charge show that Sledge's Asteriods crashed on the Earth. And we know the Dino Gems were supposed to come from an Asteriod. Now obviously we know the gems do exist. But it doesn't change the fact that they contradicted themselves.

you are the only one who has that issue. they did NOTHING to contradict themselves. the Dino Gems came from an asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs. That's one of those asteroids that you saw in the Dino Charge premiere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR Master (Post 51620)
What did Sledge want with Asteriods anyway? They seemed pretty valuable to him. He traded for them with his bounties. Plus he was angry when they hurled towards the Earth.

well they are a valuable weapon to have as a distraction as both Dark Specter showed as did an episode of Lightspeed Rescue and an episode of S.P.D.

Starlight Starbrite 02/04/15 08:41 PM

It almost felt like they were worth a lot of money to him. Since he was getting themas payment for his bounty hunting.

Khan's Wrath 02/04/15 08:45 PM

I think so. It makes too much sense. Those Energems are pretty powerful. So I could see them energizing the Dino Gems. Maybe the gems were the part of the Asteriods that made them valuable. But just from a monetary way. But once they hit the earth the Energems gave them the powers that the DT team would use.

Dino Charger 02/10/15 12:54 PM

Maybe the Dino Gems just happened to be on the metoer? Sledge couldnhave known they were there. Perhaps thats why they were so valuable. He wanted both them and the Energems.

The Ghost Ranger 02/10/15 03:39 PM

My theory is that one if the bigger asteroids broke off into smaller chunks in the atmosphere and when hitting the ground, the smaller chunks turned into the Dino Gems and buried into the Earth until Tommy found them.

MattEmily 02/10/15 04:23 PM

that's an interesting theory problem is the Dino Gems had Red, Blue, Yellow, Black and White Gems. The Energems only match up with 3 of those colors.

PRangerX 02/10/15 05:37 PM

They could have absorbed some of the energy but not all. Or they just evovled overtime. I like Ghost's theory.