Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Andros and Ashley (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8596)

Astro Omega 02/10/18 11:48 AM

Andros and Ashley

Do you think they are still together?

MattEmily 02/10/18 12:49 PM

Re: Andros and Ashley

I'd like to think so but I doubt it he was too into exploring space

Inner Senshi 02/10/18 10:31 PM

I think they are married. They can explore Space together.

Astro Omega 02/10/18 10:32 PM

I have my doubts too. Since Andros seems to be working on his own at the beginning pf the Galaxy Team Up. And once again in Forever Red.

Space Crazy 02/10/18 10:34 PM

Its likely that Andros' duties in Space and Ashleu's home being Earth got in the way of their relationship. I think they were happy for a time. But decided to let each other go. Much like how Tommy and Kim ended. Without the Dear John Stuff.

Massive Ego 02/10/18 10:57 PM

They were both young. So its not like they necessarily were going to end up married. Ashley liked Carlos at one point. So things can change. Its not like Andros was really used to being in a relationship anyway.

Starlight Starbrite 02/10/18 11:07 PM

There is no reason why they couldn't still be together. It was never said Andros didn't still hang out with the old Space Rangers.

MattEmily 02/10/18 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite (Post 74079)
There is no reason why they couldn't still be together. It was never said Andros didn't still hang out with the old Space Rangers.

true but we never saw him with Zhane and to add to that it was Alpha who contacted the others back in Galaxy

Quantum Hunter 02/10/18 11:19 PM

I think they were together for a long time. Who knlws of they ever got married. Andros was always a loner.

Hexagon Ranger 02/11/18 09:34 AM

Andros was kept very busy with his Hexagon Duties and likely became a key figure in SPD. Ashley probably became Turbo Yellow again at some point. I think they decided to be just friends by that point.