Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Dimitria's fate theories? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6841)

Internut 06/25/15 11:53 AM

Dimitria's fate theories?

Near the end of the Turbo season, it was revealed that Dark Specter had attacked Eltar. Dimitria left with the Blue Senturion to assist in the battle. Her whereabouts after this, and during In Space are not known. She just vanished from the narrative entirely.

Obviously, we see the Senturion again fighting the forces of evil, where do you think Dimitria ended up? Was she killed in the onslaught on Eltar at the end of Turbo? Was she captured/Surrendered some time during In Space? Was Divatox's redemption key to replacing her sister's *fan speculative as never confirmed I know* initial role on the side of good?

Or is she simply chilling inside a box somewhere in Angel Grove?

Rangermanuel 06/25/15 12:44 PM

Re: Dimitria's fate theories?

I guess she was destroyed in the wake of Zordon's capture.

Captain Codfish 06/27/15 12:39 PM

Amit considered her to have died in the war. Much like Alpha 5. Considering we never see her again, that makes sense. Perhaps Zordon purified Divatox in honor of Dimitria. Perhaps she was the one.that taught Zordon how to stay a live without a body?

Rangermanuel 06/27/15 12:46 PM

Possible yes but 17 years later that still remains a mystery.

Omega Black 06/27/15 04:37 PM

Its possible she just never came back to Earth. She wasn't needed since the Space Rangers were no longer needed after the the UAE was defeated. She may have just gone home and reunited with Divatox.

Rangermanuel 06/27/15 06:52 PM

^I would not be surprised if that was revealed in the future.

The Ghost Ranger 06/28/15 12:36 AM

She entered a gameshow and won because she kept answering questions with more questions.

No Green Spandex 06/29/15 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger (Post 55617)
She entered a gameshow and won because she kept answering questions with more questions.

Good one, but wouldn't the host get sick of her questions? Just like we all did? Zordon must have really wanted to punish the Rangers he left lol.

Turbo Guy 06/29/15 11:33 PM

I liked Dimitria. She was different and all her questions made her interesting. I like that the Ranger had to get used to her. Also it was an interesting twist with Divatox being her sister. Too bad they never had the time to really talk much about it on screen.

Disney Ranger 06/29/15 11:36 PM

As an employee of Disney , Amit should know they would never permit characters like Dimitria and Alpha 5 to die off screen. If they were around Zordon would never have died. Certainly not on screen. I think its just the writers opinion. But Disney would never allowed it. And it was never mentioned on the show what Dimitria's fate was. Its a shame Disney wasn't in charge during Turbo and Space. Dimitria and Divatox would have been happily reunited like any Disney Movie would do.