Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Central (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   MegaRanger/In Space (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5459)

DeltaDefender 11/09/01 07:23 AM

MegaRanger/In Space

This is a general question that showed up in my head while checkin out PRC. Was the original Silver MegaRanger (Sentai) a girl? Cause in the pic of the ranger, it looks like he or she has got tits.

Peace

Delta Red 11/17/14 10:37 PM

Re: MegaRanger/In Space

MegaSilver was a guy. If MegaSilver had been a girl, Zhane's character would have been a girl.

Frax2001AD 11/17/14 10:38 PM

Actually, i dont think they enforce that rule(the same sex counterparts or whatever) cuz in timeranger the yellow ranger was a guy and in PRTF the yellow ranger is a women

Titanium321 11/17/14 10:39 PM

yeah, but the sixth rangers have always been guys anywa

Frax2001AD 11/17/14 10:39 PM

true

The Time Shadow 11/17/14 10:40 PM

TimeGreen is a girl (from what I understand), and the Green Ranger is a guy. Most of the Yellow Rangers have been guys anyway.

TerrorToad90 11/17/14 10:40 PM

TimeGreen is a guy. Plus, if TimeGreen was a girl, then the costume would have a skirt like TimePink.

X1 Mask90 11/17/14 10:42 PM

Ok, the only rangers that have had a sex change are Boi/Tigerranger to Trini/Yellow Ranger, GingaYellow(a male) to Maya/Galaxy Yellow, Domon/TimeYellow to Katie/Time Force Yellow. The only colors that have ever been used for female rangers are pink, white, yellow, and blue, plus orange if you count one of the battle fever j members. If the costume doesn't have a skirt, the ranger was male in Sentai.

ZeoSeraphimon 11/17/14 10:45 PM

What about Gaelic Ranger, the sixth member of the Kilt Sentai Celtic Ranger? :lol

And yes...for those who have underdeveloped senses of humor...that was meant to be a joke.

"It's not a skirt, it's a kilt!"

TaimuReddo 11/17/14 10:47 PM

Well the girls in Flashman didn't have skirts! ^^;;