Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Cam have time to build his morpher? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8916)

Cam's Journey 05/26/20 05:57 PM

How did Cam have time to build his morpher?

Samurai's Journey was the best episode of Ninja Storm. But how did Cam have time to build his morpher after returning from the past? He returned from the past and immediately had it. Plus how could he make zord in seconds?

Ninja Lord 05/26/20 05:58 PM

Re: How did Cam have time to build his morpher?

I know that was the only weird part or the two parter ( I consider part three a different episode entirely). I never got that.

Goldar's Revenge 05/26/20 05:59 PM

Cam already made the morpher and zord just in case they ever found the Green Samurai Gem. Even though it was unlikely to ever be recovered.

Cameron Sensei 05/26/20 06:02 PM

Cam was a pretty resourceful guy. And he had plenty of time to build all the morphers and zords before Lothor returned.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 05/26/20 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 77518)
Cam already made the morpher and zord just in case they ever found the Green Samurai Gem. Even though it was unlikely to ever be recovered.

Cam already had a plan to retrieve the gem in the past, so he made the necessarily morpher and zord ahead of time..This is what he meant when he asked his father to let him be a Ranger in Nowhere to Grow. Sensei wouldn't let him go because it was too dangerous and the promise he made to Miko not to train him.

Tommy Angel 05/26/20 06:27 PM

Its just one of those crazy things that happen in Power Rangers.

Bratty Katty 05/26/20 07:01 PM

The only answer that makes sense is that the morpher was already made.

Wild White 05/28/20 12:38 AM

I always thought that waa strange too.

Astro Hawk 05/28/20 04:36 PM

Ninja Storm was full of bad writing like this.

Goldar's Revenge 05/28/20 10:49 PM

There is no reason why Cam couldn't have had the zord and the morpher ready. Of all the problems Ninja Storm had, this was a non issue.