Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is Zordon a Morphing Master? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8515)

Geki's Pride 01/14/18 08:36 PM

Is Zordon a Morphing Master?

It would make sense given what we know about them versus Zordon 's abilities and connection to the grid.

MattEmily 01/14/18 08:36 PM

Re: Is Zordon a Morphing Master?

I don't think so otherwise he would've said so.

No Green Spandex 01/14/18 08:53 PM

I think its more likely that he studied the ancient secrets of the Morphin Masters to gain his own powers.

KimandTommy 01/14/18 09:32 PM

If anyone was on the show it would have been Zordon.

Uncle Steve 01/14/18 09:36 PM

The Morphing Masters were long gone and the stuff of legend. They were pre-Ninjor. And also long before Zordon.

Movie Ranger 01/15/18 03:17 PM

I lean towards the idea he studied them. I don't think he even meant one in the flesh.

Cam's Surprise 01/15/18 03:35 PM

I think he was. So was Dimitria and Gosei. Zedd was a disgraced Morphing Master.

KimandTommy 01/15/18 04:33 PM

I think Zordon made Tommy a Morphing Master. And by the time he married Kim, I think he taught her to be a Morphing Master too.

A Gia To Remember 01/15/18 06:15 PM

Didn't the Morphing Masters die off millions of years ago?

MattEmily 01/15/18 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 72760)
Didn't the Morphing Masters die off millions of years ago?

we don't know he only mentioned them once.

Astro Omega 01/15/18 07:40 PM

Just because the Morphing Master s are gone, it doesn't mean someone couldn't learn their ways and start a new group of them.

DinoThunderKira 01/19/18 11:34 PM

I don't think so. I am in the camp that said he just studied them.

Saban Fan 01/20/18 05:52 PM

Perhaps Saban could make that part of the plot of a future movie.

Kat Oliver 01/22/18 05:07 PM

The Morphing Masters are not as important as they seem. I don't think they even have anything to do with the Morphing Grid. They juat happen to have a nake that makes you think they do! There role in the story involves the egg that had the power or the universe. Which was just an episode of the day plot. So they are not a major part of the series mythology.

Zord Commander 01/22/18 05:57 PM

I think its too much a coincidence that they were named the Morphing Masters. Even if the writers never properly fleshed out their back story. Its very reasonable for fanon to assume they are a huge part of Ranger Mythology and a group Zordon heavily studied. And really Zedd and Rita may have as well.

Dragonzord Fan 01/22/18 06:08 PM

They have a lot to do with the Morphing Grid. But I don't know how much of their actual knowledge survived for Zordon, Zedd, or Rita to use. If anything they just happened to learn things forgotten after the Morphing Masters went extinct.

MMPR Forever 01/23/18 09:32 PM

Of course the Morphing Masters are important. They are a big part of MMPR. I think they created the Morphing Grid and built Ninjor.

Red Spandex Forever 01/24/18 08:01 AM

I think he became one after the fact. Just by studying and learning their ways. Plus most likely passing on that information to Zedd and Dimitria. Zedd went bad of course.

Saban Fan 01/24/18 12:03 PM

I am sure Saban had a plan for the Morphing Masters. And he still has them as a big part of the PRU today. Saban doesn't do anything by accident.

Sensei Ranger 01/25/18 12:12 PM

No but I think the Morphing Master s did manipulate the Morphing Grid.

Bandora's Ghost 01/25/18 05:19 PM

Its all so confusing because they didn't plan this all in advance. PR's backstory got made up as things went along. So things don't always fit together nicely.