Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What would make you walk out of Power Rangers film? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7743)

Shadowhawk 01/31/17 10:16 PM

What would make you walk out of Power Rangers film?

Is there anything so bad that would make you walk out on the Power Rangers Film?

MMPR Forever 01/31/17 11:17 PM

Re: What would make you walk out of Power Rangers film?

They totally insult MMPR while making a film that does nothing to remind us of the old MMPR. I am not going to give them the chance, I will be waiting for it to come out for digital download on Amazon or something.

Gosei Gold 01/31/17 11:18 PM

The only thing that would make me walk out is if it was a bad raunchy comedy that made fun of PR. And we know its at least not that.

Inner Senshi 01/31/17 11:19 PM

I would never walk out, I go to the movies to have fun.

Khan's Wrath 01/31/17 11:20 PM

As long as its not like Bayformers with juvenile humor mixed with splashy explosions. But I don't think I would ever walk out on a movie. Even if its bad.

Decepticon 01/31/17 11:21 PM

I actually liked some of the Bayformers movies. So if it does channel them hopefully its 1 and 3.

Goldar's Revenge 01/31/17 11:23 PM

Yeah I can't see myself walking out on a movie because of the film itself. Especially a Power Rangers film. There are certainly things that could leave me angry. But I would hate to not see the end of the film I paid for. Plus I like finishing things, for better or worse.

KimandTommy 01/31/17 11:24 PM

It depends on how far the Jason /Kim romance goes. Its such a bad idea, hopefully its not too annoying.

Rita's Pita 01/31/17 11:25 PM

I know how you feel. The Prince Caspian film added in this awful romance between Susan and Prince Caspian. One that wasn't in the book and any Narnia fans knows isn't part of the Narnia franchise. But I just ignored it and not let it hurt my enjoyment of the rest of the film.

MMPR Supreme 01/31/17 11:26 PM

They make Tommy into a bad guy.

Maligore 01/31/17 11:27 PM

If the film was so cheap even by Saban's standards that it was insulting.....And that would say a lot since Saban is normally pretty cheap.

MMPR Forever 01/31/17 11:28 PM

Now that I think of it. I might still walk out if they kill off a fan favorite. Even if its a reboot version of one.

Gosei Great 02/05/17 12:25 PM

If they show no llve for the source materal to an insulting level.

Superstatler 02/05/17 12:26 PM

I can't see myself walking out on any movie. Its so damn expansive just to get in.

Viva La Divatox 02/05/17 12:33 PM

Yeah nothing could make me walk out on the movie. I only walk out on scary movies. And we know PRM won't be scary.

Sentai Is Forever 02/06/17 09:34 PM

If it totally disrespects the Sentai in a way that American Sentai hasn't done before.

Green With Envy 02/06/17 09:35 PM

I can't see myself walking out. Even if things get bad. Its like turning off a championship game just because you're team is losing. As any Patriot fan learned why not to last night.

Super Zeo Ranger 02/07/17 03:27 PM

Who walks out of movies that they pay good money for?

Kimmy Repulsa 02/07/17 03:31 PM

I wish they would have got Amy Jo Johnson to play Rita. But I don't think I woukd go to a the movie and walk out just because I don't like it.

Inner Senshi 02/07/17 03:33 PM

I just hope families don't walk out of the movie if it gets too dark.

Super Rad 02/07/17 03:35 PM

If it ends up being worse than we we have gotten since LR. But I doubt it will be close to that bad.

PRangerX 02/07/17 10:59 PM

I'm too much of a complete freak to walk out on something like a movie just because I don't like it. I am not as hard as some people anyway. Its not hard for me to at least have fun at the movies.

Zabitan 02/07/17 11:46 PM

If it randomly turned into an official adaptation of Agony in Pink with Rita instead of Zedd at some point.

No Green Spandex 02/08/17 07:21 AM

That would be pretty bad. You could just go see the new 50 Shades of gray movie if you want to see that.

Rangerlord 02/08/17 11:59 AM

I don't plan on going anyway. I can't support a film that isn't part of continuity.