Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Where can I get Power Rangers DVDs? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3057)

metalranger 01/12/11 01:40 PM

Where can I get Power Rangers DVDs?

Just as the title says were can I get Power ranger dvds. I live in Australia Victoria.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/12/11 01:41 PM

Internet

PRangerX 01/12/11 01:41 PM

If you you're looking for box sets there are non in the US. There are some in germany, which have the orginal english tracks. You have to make sure you're dvd player can play foriegn dvds though.

There are miscallanous episodes released on DVD in the US, for several seasons. OO has every episode released in five DVD volumes. I'd do a search at amazon.com or go to ebay to see if you can find a deal.

masked rider fearon90 01/12/11 01:41 PM

definitely ebay that's where I found dino thunder

Orange Ranger 01/12/11 01:42 PM

I'm not sure you can at this point in time. It would be nice if they came out. They would have to pay royalities to the cast, but that would be money well spent.

PRangerX 01/12/11 01:43 PM

If you have a dvd player that can play region 2 dvds.... They have them in germany with a English audio track.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/12/11 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX90 (Post 38711)
If you have a dvd player that can play region 2 dvds.... They have them in germany with a English audio track.

Didn't you say that already within the last month of reopening this board?

PRangerX 01/12/11 01:44 PM

Yeah, you got me there.

masked rider fearon90 01/12/11 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Ranger (Post 38710)
I'm not sure you can at this point in time. It would be nice if they came out. They would have to pay royalities to the cast, but that would be money well spent.

I don't see why doesn't jetix ( or is it disney) release the dvds, They are on ebay, just look...
I have found ninja storm through to mystic force box sets.

PRangerX 01/12/11 01:46 PM

Those are the ones released in germany. The royalty rules must be different internationally. The DVDs do have an english track, which is the orginal audio track for the episode. You just need to have a DVD Player that can play Region 2 DVDs.