Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why does Wild Force get so much crap? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7701)

Wild Force Rider 01/17/17 01:36 PM

Why does Wild Force get so much crap?

It was a great season. It brought the fun back to Power Rangers. And still had some seriousness for people The Rangers all had great characters and I feel the acting is underrated. Wild Force has the best villains too. Again the please everyone. Since Master org is serious and scary While Jindrax and Toxica were funny. Shayla was a fun mentor that was different. Merrick had a unique origin and contrasted with the more lighthearted Rangers. Wild Force also had a good storyline with a good message. Protecting the envorinment and letting go of your past.

Massive Ego 01/17/17 01:40 PM

Re: Why does Wild Force get so much crap?

I think it gets too much flak too. Some of the flaws that have been there since NS started to creep in. But it was still up to par with the original Saban Years. Probably because MMPR Productions was still there.

Powermaster 01/17/17 01:41 PM

It wasn't horrible. But it wasn't the greatest either. I don't think the characters were all that strong though.

Inner Senshi 01/17/17 01:42 PM

I loved Wild Force...My favorite episode is the one with the Deer and that wonderful song.

Disney Ranger 01/17/17 01:44 PM

Yes, that song was very Disney..I don't like Wild Force as much as the other Disney seasons. But thats because they were just in there first year and didn't make as many changes.

White Tiger Fan 01/17/17 01:48 PM

That song was horrible! Amit apologized for that song. I do agree that Wold Force was a really good season. Amit did a great job with what he had to work with.

Space Hero 01/17/17 01:55 PM

Wild Force itself was Terrible. There characters acted like children. Shayla was a terrible mentor who felt like she was on something half the time. Jindrax and Toxica were terrible vilkains. Master Org was was one of the few good things about it but his actor delivered his lines terribly. Just like the rest of the actors on the show.

The environment thing was overpushed. Kite was an annoying kid that ended up being a condescending "god". The finale nade zero sense and felt like the Rangers won because of a carebear stare. Don't even get me started about that awful song! Not to mention the "Never Give Up" stuff.It made.you wish Danny and Max would give up.

The only other positive were the team ups. And nothing to do with the season itself.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/17/17 01:56 PM

The only thing I liked about it was Jindrax and Toxica. The rest of it was boring. Of course I would say that about every season. I wasn't emotionally invested in the teams ups. Of course Ninja Storm ended up being light years better just a year later.

Disney Ranger 01/17/17 01:58 PM

Agreed with Ninja Storm. It brought things to a whole new level. One that hadn't been seen since MMPR. But I think DT-JF wa ls awesome too!

I Love Lothor 01/17/17 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Hero (Post 63079)
Wild Force itself was Terrible. There characters acted like children. Shayla was a terrible mentor who felt like she was on something half the time. Jindrax and Toxica were terrible vilkains. Master Org was was one of the few good things about it but his actor delivered his lines terribly. Just like the rest of the actors on the show.

The environment thing was overpushed. Kite was an annoying kid that ended up being a condescending "god". The finale nade zero sense and felt like the Rangers won because of a carebear stare. Don't even get me started about that awful song! Not to mention the "Never Give Up" stuff.It made.you wish Danny and Max would give up.

The only other positive were the team ups. And nothing to do with the season itself.

Master Org doesn't hold a candle to Lothor. But I hate super serious villains.