Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Would Rocky Have Been A Better Blue Turbo Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1510)

Homer56712 03/28/02 05:13 AM

Would Rocky Have Been A Better Blue Turbo Ranger

Do you think that Rocky would have been a better Blue Turbo Ranger than Justin?

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/astromegazord-cockpit.jpg

ForeverBlue 03/28/02 11:25 AM

Yes he would if he never hurt his back in the first place but when Rocky hurt his back, it should of been Jason to replace him not Justin.

Cross My Line 03/28/02 04:18 PM

Probably not. Justin was the brains of the team, and therefore was needed, especially after Billy left.

If either Rocky or Jason were the Blue Ranger, they would have been sorely lacking something, and wouldn't have been able to escape as many situations.

BT20 03/28/02 07:54 PM

was there anything that justin really did as the smart one to get them out of some kind of trap?

Cross My Line 03/28/02 09:44 PM

If I weren't so tired right now, I could probably think of a couple of situations. Ah, heres a little one. Chase into Space, for without him, the other Rangers wouldn't have been able to bag themselves a shuttle.

MiChaos 03/28/02 09:50 PM

Homing beacon, Shadow Rangers
Locating the Sirus Dimention Fall of the Phantom
I'll get back to you on others.

Cross My Line 03/28/02 09:51 PM

Ah, Shadow Rangers. What a great episode. American footage abound, even with a few secnods of the American Turbo Megazord.

Oh how I long for those days..........

ShadowForceBlue 03/29/02 12:23 AM

yes Rocky would have been a better ranger then Justin.

TheLunarWolf 03/29/02 02:09 PM

Of course Rocky would have made a better Blue Turbo Ranger than Justin because for one he's had experince and he's older.

Cross My Line 03/30/02 10:29 AM

Like experience has anything to do with it. When Tanya first became a Ranger, instantly she was just as good as any of the others. In the world of PR, experience on being a Ranger does not exist.

And I smell a bit of ageism.