Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   When does Dragon Knight come back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=523)

PrimoPiccolo 05/01/09 07:43 AM

When does Dragon Knight come back?

Are they reairing all fifteen episodes before any new ones? Just thought I'd ask, some people find good information scrounging around the various boards.

Kamen Rider Decade 05/01/09 11:28 AM

That's the current (last one I saw anyway) theory at Rangerboard.

Kamen Rider Strike 06/27/09 10:09 PM

A friend of mine just got back from Canada and said they're deep into it, they never restarted apparently.
He could be lying though, I haven't been able to find any episodes online and someone would have uploaded them.

PRangerX 07/19/09 08:56 PM

Aparently, they are going to air a season 2 in the fall. No one knows the exact date. Most of us are spoiled by PR's lack of Summer hatius.

PrimoPiccolo 07/20/09 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 792)
Most of us are spoiled by PR's lack of Summer hatius.

No, I'm used to summer reruns. Just not when summer starts in early April.

Kamen Rider Decade 07/22/09 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 792)
Most of us are spoiled by PR's lack of Summer hatius.

No most of us oare "spoiled" by the fact one season is aired as one season.

They can break up the episodes into 17 seasons if they want it still only one season, it was filmed that way, it was written that way, and it was conceived that way. It is one season not 2 not 3 not 4 nothing but 1.

Ignis 02/16/10 12:41 PM

Well apparently they showed all 40 episodes and now that it is no longer on, everybody seems to have forgotten about it. *sigh* They BETTER crank out another season! (or just go through Dragon Knight all over again on a more well known channel)