Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   real power ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1205)

Phantom/Ranger 08/08/06 01:24 PM

If you have the opitunnity would you become a Power Ranger?

You never know itcould be possible to have a morpher.
There could be people working on it.

Im not saying you could be fighting aliens and monsters in zords or grow bigger then liberty statue.

But you might use it in defence in the millitary like in spd rangers or use it for self defence with muggers or so on.

There starting to be laser guns out there now tazer gun there are.
Theres also starting to be flying cars on a car show here top gear its called there was a car filled with helium it flew

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/08/06 06:32 PM

I'd become a ranger in a instant, besides, I think I have experience in rangering :rolleyes: (Not sarcastic, PM me if you can beleive what I'm talking about)

Phantom/Ranger 08/09/06 12:56 PM

I think we can be Rangers sort of its every day things you proberbly doing it. you wont be morphing, fighting puttys or goldar of course. But its still doing good like help people, help charitys doing martial arts of course, Do loads of sports.
like tommy and his rangers do in 1st few seasons.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/09/06 01:13 PM

We could be morphing, But more like a Lightspeed Rescue (In concept) thing

Phantom/Ranger 08/10/06 10:33 AM

think your right.

I think we could doing power ranger work buy doing good things like help charity work doing martial arts. help people. like tommy and his rangers did in first few seasons.
its things we doing everyday but i call it power ranger work to.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/10/06 12:43 PM

But doing it in a Stronger way, Like helping out Fire-Fighters and halp people traped under Cars or other Heavy Objects or helping the Police catch Criminals

Phantom/Ranger 08/11/06 09:25 AM

lets have a mini online group thing where we agree to do all that stuff help everyone do charity work and do martial arts.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/11/06 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 09:25 AM
lets have a mini online group thing where we agree to do all that stuff help everyone do charity work and do martial arts.
Then take it to another forum. This is not the place for it.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/11/06 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 01:25 PM
This ain't a All RPG forum, We don't really care to do half of that (Or at least I don't want to do Charity)

Phantom/Ranger 08/11/06 06:00 PM

Ok just an idea.